IGNORED

Church signs that make you scratch your head (Buzzfeed)

CanadianHippie

funny_church_signs_12.jpg

dont-let-jesus-catch-you-riding-dirty.jpg

a.aaa-Church-Sign-Fails.jpg

You can't use the google search address the post the picture, you need to either use a photo hosting site or use the websites links. Also two of them appear to be the same so I only posted the image once.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

LOL...Way too funny!! :laughing-rolling: Except for the one about the Black family. There was actually a family with the last name Black that I personally know whose father had died, but their church actually had his first and last name listed on the sign. But I can see how this sign is funny.

Not a church sign but still unfortunite. I saw this sign at a grocery store

Pen is broken

Use finger

The space between pen and is was not quite large enough and I could not help but giggle when I saw it.

There is one near my SIL's house that I keep on trying to get a picture of, it says "The Hope Diamond of the Bible: John 3:16". Um, what? Do they not know that the Hope diamond is supposed to be cursed!?!?!

bring-ass-funny-sign.jpg

1_churchKill.jpg

this one is supposed to be funny, but it still made me laugh outloud -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdxii3TuGBgsP3I5TM98FYEEJv5-e7SJ2ohow9HfFVeSPBeo3gp1SyoloIrg oh... :oops: ....never mind the guy who posted it said it was a hoax that he photoshopped it... it WOULD have been super funny ;)

I didn't manage to snap a picture of it, since I was driving with a crying baby, but as I passed through a small Illinois town coming home from my mom's, I spotted: "God adds and multiplies, Satin subtracts and divides."

• 7 months later...

Tge sign at one of my local churches says;

Read the Bible. It will scare the hell out of you.

Ok, I get that it is suppose to be funny. I just wonder how many people look at it and thought "The people there have a really bad sense of humour" and how many others went "Ok, I won't read it then. Don't want to be scared."

:lol: okay, I hope my mind wasn't the that went to the wrong place while reading that! Some of those signs sound downright dirty!

The church across the road from my kids school does a good line in "hip and modern" signs that often make me wonder wtf they are thinking.

Some recent examples:

5yse9yne.jpg

2ujyhuje.jpg

So ... we are encouraging people to smoke because it won't do any long term damage, as long as you understand that by long term we mean after it has killed you?

Archived