IGNORED

Stupid shit people say on Duggar fan pages

snarkykitty

Okay, I know that there are a ton of threads about ridiculous people and postings, but I thought it would be fun to have a place to post stupid things that people post on Duggar fan pages when they think that they are reading/listening.

A lot of odd things happen on the 19KAC FB page, and on Famy's "fan" page. On Famy's page, there's a freak who seems to be quite interesting in Jinger.

His latest post:

Paul Anthony Menchaca

Hi Amy its Paul hope your doing great Hope to see you soon i was thinking on flying in over the summer to come see you guys how is Jinger doing Ples tell Jinger i said hi i dont know if she will rember me frist time i meet her was in 2001 so it as been a wile seens i seen you guys i will let you know what month i fly in take care for now and GOD BLESS

He is suffering obvious delusions, and here, Famy encourages it (because I'm SURE she remembers some random dude whose profile picture doesn't even show his face):

Paul Anthony Menchaca

Hi Amy Duggar its Paul Menchaca there is something i want to ask you ples how have you guys been dont know if you Rember me i meet you a copa of years with the Duggar family

January 26 at 11:32am

Amy Rachelle Duggar hey there! everyone is great ! thankyou so much! yes i remember!

January 29 at 10:24pm

Paul Anthony Menchaca

i am glad everyone is doing good ..... i wanted to talk to Jim Bob the frist time i meet all of you guys i fell in love with Jinger i just wanted to ask Jim Bob if i could ask her Out on a date You should add me on facebook AMY i cant wait till i am out of work for the summer i work for the Schools now i help kids in the class room i love my job i cant wait to see you guys hang it as been a cope of years seens i seen you guys i was like back in 2001 when i meet all of you guys take care for now hope to be friends with you on facebook

January 29 at 10:49pm

Paul Anthony Menchaca Hi Amy would you like to be friends on facebook

I looked him up on FB (yes, I'm such a stalker) and he graduated high school in 2005, so he's probably at least 25, and is a fan of both Bacardi drinks and the show "Teen Mom." Such a winning combination! :think:

He totally has a wall of his house covered with pictures of the Duggars with his face pasted over everyone but Jinger.

That's the way Famy, encourage the creepy guy :?

He totally has a wall of his house covered with pictures of the Duggars with his face pasted over everyone but Jinger.

That's the way Famy, encourage the creepy guy :?

I can't help but think of Elaine bennis saying " I'm a day person" in crazy Joe devola's apartment.

Okay, I know that there are a ton of threads about ridiculous people and postings, but I thought it would be fun to have a place to post stupid things that people post on Duggar fan pages when they think that they are reading/listening.

A lot of odd things happen on the 19KAC FB page, and on Famy's "fan" page. On Famy's page, there's a freak who seems to be quite interesting in Jinger.

His latest post:

Paul Anthony Menchaca

Hi Amy its Paul hope your doing great Hope to see you soon i was thinking on flying in over the summer to come see you guys how is Jinger doing Ples tell Jinger i said hi i dont know if she will rember me frist time i meet her was in 2001 so it as been a wile seens i seen you guys i will let you know what month i fly in take care for now and GOD BLESS

He is suffering obvious delusions, and here, Famy encourages it (because I'm SURE she remembers some random dude whose profile picture doesn't even show his face):

Paul Anthony Menchaca

Hi Amy Duggar its Paul Menchaca there is something i want to ask you ples how have you guys been dont know if you Rember me i meet you a copa of years with the Duggar family

January 26 at 11:32am

Amy Rachelle Duggar hey there! everyone is great ! thankyou so much! yes i remember!

January 29 at 10:24pm

Paul Anthony Menchaca

i am glad everyone is doing good ..... i wanted to talk to Jim Bob the frist time i meet all of you guys i fell in love with Jinger i just wanted to ask Jim Bob if i could ask her Out on a date You should add me on facebook AMY i cant wait till i am out of work for the summer i work for the Schools now i help kids in the class room i love my job i cant wait to see you guys hang it as been a cope of years seens i seen you guys i was like back in 2001 when i meet all of you guys take care for now hope to be friends with you on facebook

January 29 at 10:49pm

Paul Anthony Menchaca Hi Amy would you like to be friends on facebook

I looked him up on FB (yes, I'm such a stalker) and he graduated high school in 2005, so he's probably at least 25, and is a fan of both Bacardi drinks and the show "Teen Mom." Such a winning combination! :think:

And he can't write for shit!

I wonder if those people know the Duggars won't really answer these questions.I saw one on a Duggar fan page once the person gave their phone number and asked the Duggars to call so of course the post was removed so they kept putting it back again The Duggars aren't going to call and your giving your number to anyone with a computer I wanted to say stop being stupid.And in almost every post they tell the family how wonderful they are.I think these people share one brain and just pass it around to each other.

I almost never agree with anything that comes out of a Duggar mouth, but I'm totally on team Jessa when she says that most of the guys who have asked Jim Boob about dating are "weirdos."

(around 3:20)

I hate it when people on the 19KAC page are like "Hi, we love your family, we'd love for you to come visit, blah blah blah." I always want to reply "They don't actually read here! This is a page run by the Discovery network! Do you even know how the internet works?!?" One time I wrote a post in reply to someone being like "Why don't you ever write back to me?"

I said "This page is probably run by a Discovery intern. The Duggars only look at their personal websites."

Some random woman, not even the OP, replied to me with "Why are you speaking against interns? An intern's job is worthwhile like everyone else's. Jesus blah blah Jesus blah blah."

So I said "I *am* an intern [i was at the time] and I don't have anything against them. I was just saying that the Duggars don't read here."

I really don't think people who have drank the Duggar Kool-Aid are connected with reality.

I think these people share one brain and just pass it around to each other.

I think they took one brain, chopped it up, and each of them took about .0001% of it.

See, this is the kind of thing that makes me nervous for those Duggar girls.

Guest Anonymous

I think they took one brain, chopped it up, and each of them took about .0001% of it.

It's like the one fruitcake (how apropos!) that has been passed around from family to family since time immemorial.

See, this is the kind of thing that makes me nervous for those Duggar girls.

ITA. I don't blame the girls for not wanting to leave if this is what they face outside the compound. I certainly wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I knew someone felt that way towards me, but I also grew up semi-sheltered.

Does he really have a wall or are you just sayin that for lulz?

I was joking, but he seems that level of creepy to me, it's no wonder none of the girls are getting married.

The title of the thread makes me thing we should film one of those "Shit [people] Say" videos for YouTube.

At first I thought this was going to be one of those.

I think that would be awesome. A bit of a niche market though :lol:

Joking or not, I'd bet my bottom dollar that there are plenty of nuts who ARE obsessed with one or all of the Duggar girls. Throw in the religious aspect, that these girls are sheltered, virginal etc, with their faces all over youtube, statistically there had to be fanatic guys contacting them. There's not like the Kardashian girls, who are all street smart and worldly. I hope the Duggars don't read the shit on their fan pages; it's enough to make a person lose sleep at night.

At first I thought this was going to be one of those.

I think that would be awesome. A bit of a niche market though :lol:

We should totally make a list of Sh!t Fundies say! :dance:

Some ideas:

In this season of life

Each child is a blessing

In our family we...

We purpose to...

We really enjoyed fellowshipping with the Bates

We live debt free

We should totally make a list of Sh!t Fundies say! :dance:

Some ideas:

In this season of life

Each child is a blessing

In our family we...

We purpose to...

We really enjoyed fellowshipping with the Bates

We live debt free

Buying used, saving the differnce

WE believe in being Modest

Look at my modest photographs

Look at my photography

Let me tell you my favorite casserolle recipe

Your all going to Hell

Buying used, saving the differnce

WE believe in being Modest

Look at my modest photographs

Look at my photography

Let me tell you my favorite casserolle recipe

Your all going to Hell

and don't forget:

The Lord laid it on my heart...

We're aiming to train up young men and women to be soldiers of the Lord

I try to exemplify radiant purity

I'm saving my whole heart for the one God chose for me

edited because I thought of more

I hate it when people on the 19KAC page are like "Hi, we love your family, we'd love for you to come visit, blah blah blah." I always want to reply "They don't actually read here! This is a page run by the Discovery network! Do you even know how the internet works?!?" One time I wrote a post in reply to someone being like "Why don't you ever write back to me?"

:hand: That job is taken by Diane Stadtherr.

I almost never agree with anything that comes out of a Duggar mouth, but I'm totally on team Jessa when she says that most of the guys who have asked Jim Boob about dating are "weirdos."

(around 3:20)

Two funny things about that video -

- JB mentioned who was next (to court/get engaged) and several years later, nobody has!

- Jana said she'd been praying since the year prior that Josh would find someone. Imagine how hard she's praying now for herself and/or her other siblings who are passed the age Josh was when he proposed!

and don't forget:

The Lord laid it on my heart...

We're aiming to train up young men and women to be soldiers of the Lord

I try to exemplify radiant purity

I'm saving my whole heart for the one God chose for me

edited because I thought of more

A few more...

"I cried out to the Lord!"

"Sweet, sweet fellowship!"

"______ is such an encouragement!" or "we try to be an encouragement"

"I'm convicted to______"

(On the teen girl fundie blogs) "A girl should be so lost in her love for the Lord that a man needs to seek Him to find her"

"Lover of the Lord"

"Daughter of our King"

PS I hate when people get the phrase "Buy used and save the difference" wrong and say "Buy, use, and save the difference".

The ones I want to bang my head over are the ones who mention they will vote for Santorum or vote anti-abortion just because the Duggars think that way...... :angry-banghead:

Archived