IGNORED

Doth Mine Eyes Deceive Me? - Joshua Titus Phillips

justlurking

Is this the Fresh Prince of VF, sitting on a bus next to some unrelated girl?

<>

Notice that none of the other guys are sitting next to girls. Looks to me like he just got finished "mack"ing it to her and passed out. Defrauding can be so exhausting!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fresh Prince of VF :laughing-rollingyellow::laughing-rollingyellow:

Are you sure it's not his sister?

It looks like high dynamic range imaging was used on this picture. Usually you see it on much more worthy or artistic subjects.

I was too busy being creeped out by the pseudo-military setup to notice details.

Ick, it looks like the photo is supposed to evoke Norman Rockwell. It does look like one of the Duggar boys is in the background.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is the Fresh Prince of VF?

I'm just wondering if a courtship/engagement is a'brewin (The Fresh Prince is 18 now--the same age as David Brown and a few months older than Taylor Tsantles was when they got married). Usually fundies don't allow that kind of "closeness" between non-related people of the opposite sex unless there's gonna be a marriage happening.

Too bad, I just knew he was being "saved" for one of the Botkin girls.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is the Fresh Prince of VF?

None other than his royal highness, Prince Joshua Titus Phillips--the original Mack Daddy (or Daddy Mack if you were a child who grew up in the 90s like me and listed to Kriss Kross).

I'm totally pissed off that they're wearing the 101st Airborne patch on their clothes! That's the patch I wore while I was actually IN the Army, and more importantly, worn by actual people who JUMPED OUT OF PLANES IN WWII.

(I was not Airborne, just attached to the 101st Airborne Division via Viet Nam era constructs.)

Definitely not a sister, and I agree, this is highly significant and out of the ordinary behavior for a marriageable fundie boy.

Is the girl Mercy Morecraft?

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2009/12/6033/

She's the daughter of a major Dominionist player (Joe Morecraft). I've long had her pegged as a potential wife for VF royalty. I've noticed her twittering with Peter Srven and thought they might end up a couple, but JT would be a strong temptation to a fundie girl and might lure her away.

Definitely not a sister, and I agree, this is highly significant and out of the ordinary behavior for a marriageable fundie boy.

Is the girl Mercy Morecraft?

Hard to tell. This girl's face looks a little rounder than Mercy's. I just love how she's "cheating" on JTP while he's asleep and flirting away with Andrew Torres in the back seat.

I'm totally pissed off that they're wearing the 101st Airborne patch on their clothes! That's the patch I wore while I was actually IN the Army, and more importantly, worn by actual people who JUMPED OUT OF PLANES IN WWII.

(I was not Airborne, just attached to the 101st Airborne Division via Viet Nam era constructs.)

That pisses me off too because the people who earn those badges EARNED them. They are just pretending and it disgusts me that they get away with it.

I have never erved in the military but wife to a husband who earned that badge by jumping out of a damn plane when it wasn't sitting on the runway.

Are those two of the Duggar Howler Monkeys in the back? *squint*

No, but I dont know who they are.

I'm sure they're exhausted and all that and especially since many are conked out, but no one on that bus looks happy. They actually look quite miserable, save a couple of younger boys in the back.

It looks like high dynamic range imaging was used on this picture. Usually you see it on much more worthy or artistic subjects.

What is WITH their photo editing? UGH. I am so over it. :snooty:

Ugh, those "uniforms" are douchey. Just checking: we're talking about the kid sitting next to the girl wearing a Bump-It? Loving her hair. :lol:

That pisses me off too because the people who earn those badges EARNED them. They are just pretending and it disgusts me that they get away with it.

I have never erved in the military but wife to a husband who earned that badge by jumping out of a damn plane when it wasn't sitting on the runway.

Seriously. Isn't it illegal to impersonate military personnel, or is that only officers?

Hard to tell. This girl's face looks a little rounder than Mercy's. I just love how she's "cheating" on JTP while he's asleep and flirting away with Andrew Torres in the back seat.

Is that Andrew my love? If I were her, I'd be counting the seconds until Joshua Toothy Phillips fell asleep if Andrew Torres were sitting behind me...

Who is this?

whoisthis.jpg

And why do I find him attractive?

Is that possibly the guy named Sam who was in a photo with JTP before? One or two photos? I think we talked about him being hot before.

Is that possibly the guy named Sam who was in a photo with JTP before? One or two photos? I think we talked about him being hot before.

It could be Sam. The younger boy to his left & behind him, whose left profile is visible, is Honor Phillips.

Seriously. Isn't it illegal to impersonate military personnel, or is that only officers?

Still beyond pissed about the uniform thing. Don't make me post the picture of Goalieboy again. Jackassery I say! JACKASSERY!

Side note, the deployment is half way over! Although there is a chance that he will have to head back again in January, but I try not to think about that all that hard. The Women and I were discussing wedding plans and I think we are going with a kind of 1940's theme. The Women wanted to know if Goalieboy would be wearing a uniform and lamenting that vintage uniforms for a 6'6" guy would be nearly impossible to get. I happened to mention that we could probably get one but I would have to do a literal deal with the devil to get one. When I told them about the whole Vision Forum debacle they didn't believe me. I had to show them pictures. We will not be obtaining a vintage uniform as they were declared permanently tainted.

Thanks for the info re: the Fresh Prince. Right now I'm only a Duggar/Bates obsessive. (I found this board through TWOP.) So much more fundiedom to learn about, yeah!! :dance:

Archived