IGNORED

Free Jinger Makaziville Challenge!

holierthanyou

Well friends, since I suspect we make up more than half of all people playing Makaziville, and given that the Sabbath is quickly approaching (and I know how much Makaziville technicians enjoying working on the Sabbath), I think there is still a game we can play on Makaziville that is slightly more fun than matching a color to an egg...

So this weekend when playing racist Makaziville, I challenge you to take a screen shot to show us all your beautiful and Godly village amongst the 'heathens'. I used mine as an opportunity to reclaim my user name.

<>

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well friends, since I suspect we make up more than half of all people playing Makaziville, and given that the Sabbath is quickly approaching (and I know how much Makaziville technicians enjoying working on the Sabbath), I think there is still a game we can play on Makaziville that is slightly more fun than matching a color to an egg...

So this weekend when playing racist Makaziville, I challenge you to take a screen shot to show us all your beautiful and Godly village amongst the 'heathens'. I used mine as an opportunity to reclaim my user name.

:clap: :dance: :lol:

Fabulous, I love you, I really do! I will work on mine in the morning I am a bit drunk on the devil's brew right now and who knows what I would write!

M.

Wait, how did you lose your name?

Yeah, last Sunday they "re-named" a bunch of us if they didn't like our user name. As you can see, FreeJinger was apparently public enemy #1 to them, since she is the first username they banned/replaced.

I think MomsUnpaidBabysitter, UseBirthControl, and the like also got the boot on their original user name. RuPaul slipped through their radar though, as did Defrauder.

Yeah, last Sunday they "re-named" a bunch of us if they didn't like our user name. As you can see, FreeJinger was apparently public enemy #1 to them, since she is the first username they banned/replaced.

I think MomsUnpaidBabysitter, UseBirthControl, and the like also got the boot on their original user name. RuPaul slipped through their radar though, as did Defrauder.

Also my alt Fat Josh got changed!

How does one make a screen shot??

M.

Oh no, they found FatJosh?

That is hilarious! I love how the elephant is pinned back there in the corner by the meeting tree, tents, and cabbages. Like in real life he would not be ripping through those plants and canvas in about three seconds :lol:

To take a screenshot, in Windows use printscreen key and then paste to a graphics program. In Mac, there are a couple of different options - I think cmd-shift-4 or cmd-shift-3 both work.

Oh no, they found FatJosh?

That is hilarious! I love how the elephant is pinned back there in the corner by the meeting tree, tents, and cabbages. Like in real life he would not be ripping through those plants and canvas in about three seconds :lol:

To take a screenshot, in Windows use printscreen key and then paste to a graphics program. In Mac, there are a couple of different options - I think cmd-shift-4 or cmd-shift-3 both work.

Yes, they found him and quickly I might add! I still can't do a screen shot, I am using HP Windows (whatever is the newest) but I am old so it is probably just me that doesn't get how to do it!

Look on your keyboard at the F1-12 keys. By that, there should be a button that says Prt Scrn. Push that button. Open up paint. Click ctrl+v and it should paste it into paint. Save. voila!

I am Jezebel1. This game is one of the most boring games I've ever played. I find it hard to believe that anyone over the age of 6 will enjoy this game.

If you are on hp you may have to hit the fn key in the little box beside the ctrl key. That's how mine works. Here is my contribution:

occupied3.png

edited because I couldn't crop but I have it figured out now!

Well crap, we can only earn so many coins per day? That's unfortunate. I wanted to make a serious instantly gratified compound here!

Really? We can? I didnt know that... I thought we could earn as many as we wanted as long as we kept doing whatever needed to be done to get them.

I doubt they'll get the reference in my username since they've never seen Glee, but if they did, I don't think they'd appreciate it. :twisted:

I think you can keep earning by playing the same games over and over but it gives you less coins than the challenges...and it gives you so few, that you might as well just wait for more challenges the next day. Well, this is disappointing.

Archived