IGNORED

Free Jinger Makaziville Challenge!

holierthanyou

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many people have seen the one verse video?

Just did the first scripture, My answer: that my feminist zeal to be independent and work so hard so I dont have to depend on a husband. Is wrong. The correct answer is steps. Sorry forgot to screen shot it

oh my username is postcolonial fem in honour of an essay i'm meant to be reading for Do you think I should use MV as an example of Postcol?

I think Google searches factor in your own most-frequented websites to that search result. Next time I am on a public computer I will definitely test this out though!

Thats awesome! We mananged to infiltrate the vision forum pics but this time we can do real good!

I'm on a public computer. FreeJinger is #4 on Google when you type in Makaziville

I dont see any of our awesome pictures though

freejinger.png

By jinger1 at 2012-01-15

It's supposed to say Use B.C. - hard to make the bs with road. This is too much fun.

All I see is a 403 error. That may be the same error quiverfull people get when they try to say something rational.

Damn! It was there a minute ago. I put it on the website suggested then put it on here. It showed up when I posted it. Huh. The Duggars are behind it, I just know it!

Will try again with another image sharing service.

Damn! It was there a minute ago. I put it on the website suggested then put it on here. It showed up when I posted it. Huh. The Duggars are behind it, I just know it!

Will try again with another image sharing service.

You can upload it directly from your computer too! :) Or tinypic works well.

Oh no! They're trying to shut us down....

Daenerys, what's happened?? Did something change on your account?

My account is normal. I can log in and my roads still spell out occu-π-(that's a pi symbol btw)-d. Although, I don't think the people who are running the game would be smart enough to understand my roads.

My account is normal. I can log in and my roads still spell out occu-π-(that's a pi symbol btw)-d. Although, I don't think the people who are running the game would be smart enough to understand my roads.

Just checked on mine, same points and coins, and my roads still spell out "Josh is Fat", and most important all my Elephants are there!!

Archived