IGNORED

Free Jinger Makaziville Challenge!

holierthanyou

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

148odcp.png

Anddd Voila. Free Hannie ;)

My avatar is quite defrauding. I can only hope it looks like a future-Johannah.

Yeah, last Sunday they "re-named" a bunch of us if they didn't like our user name. As you can see, FreeJinger was apparently public enemy #1 to them, since she is the first username they banned/replaced.

I think MomsUnpaidBabysitter, UseBirthControl, and the like also got the boot on their original user name. RuPaul slipped through their radar though, as did Defrauder.

Oooh I wonder if I'm still Smuggar over there.

I got bored with it pretty quickly, but i might just have to go back and take part in some subversive activities now!

Because I am ignoring the housework this morning...

vipers.jpg

One more, then I promise I will go and tidy my kitchen!

My silly story;

One day, FreeJinger came to Tanzania to help build a village. He wanted to name the village DuggarVille but his friend Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but FreeJinger saw great promise. “One day,†said FreeJinger “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as Smuggar's belly.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew Chickenetti trees, sold huge butt plugs and learned about hard things like how to masturbate.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “Fuck off JimBoob!â€.

They look rather like they are singing "YMCA" in the last pic in Gryffindor's story (can you tell I hardly paid attention to the pics when I played that game?):

makazivilleadlib.jpg

houseworksucks that is amazing. Hey how many of these people working on the game are going to be seeing boobs for the first time ever thanks to you!?

Can we visit others compounds?

Only if your headship approves... and considering the main headship is smashing a ban hammer Im gonna go with "no." I think that probably was part of the original plan but they didnt count on us!

Guest Anonymous
I can't figure out how to do a screen shot, even though I read a few websites.

:(

[*]Press the "Print Screen" key (just in along the top right of the keyboard)

[*]Press "Ctrl" and "C" together, to copy the page.

[*]Open up Paint or similar programme and press "Ctrl" and "V" together to paste the screen cap into a new document

[*]Super-important: Crop the pic as necessary to remove any identifying info from the top or bottom toolbars

[*]Save as... and then upload to a free webhosting site such as imageshack.us.

Guest Anonymous
Some of these images are making the first page of image results when you Google 'Makaziville'. :)

I think Google searches factor in your own most-frequented websites to that search result. Next time I am on a public computer I will definitely test this out though!

Archived