IGNORED

A round of shots for John!

contrary

Happy Birthday, John.

Now that you are 21, go and RUN!! As fast as you can. Good Luck!!!

Ps.: Take your sisters with you, if possible!

Happy Birthday, John! He looks good in that picture, like any other 21 year old guy (and not part of a crazy fundy family).

This birthday won't be any different from any other Maxwell birthday. They will get together for dinner, give John useful gifts, pray, sing, bless him, and generally have a very special time of family fellowship. In other words, the day is like each and every other day, except for those useful gifts. Oh, and maybe a cake, cheesecake, or an extra animal cracker to celebrate!

Guest Anonymous

Ohkaaaay... so I imagined Rolaids were some amazing candy or cake, but no, they are antacids.... :shock:

Poor wild child John, beaten into submission so that even his most rebellious thoughts only involved freedom from indigestion. :?

He looks good in that picture, like any other 21 year old guy (and not part of a crazy fundy family).

I second that! Happy Birthday John.

Poor John, his spirit has been well and truly squashed. I feel as bad for him as I do for Sarah. That said, I thought the birthday post was quite sweet.

Ohkaaaay... so I imagined Rolaids were some amazing candy or cake, but no, they are antacids.... :shock:

Poor wild child John, beaten into submission so that even his most rebellious thoughts only involved freedom from indigestion. :?

Look who he lived with, no wonder he had a little indigestion.

Last line of the blog post: "Happy 21st birthday, John! We are excited."

Excited for what? :? It's not like he gets to do anything interesting or fun for his birthday. Or for his life in general.

Excited for what? :? It's not like he gets to do anything interesting or fun for his birthday. Or for his life in general.

Exactly, he won't get to do what most people who turn 21 do.

I can't imagine what they are excited about. What changes now that he is 21? I also wonder if the blog post about Sara's birthday (if there is one) will end with 'we are so excited'?

A 21 year old and a 30 year old who live the exact same lives in the exact same way, regardless of their age. Let's party, y'all!

Happy Birthday John!!!! - looking very hot. from a John (not marie) to another John xxxx

Your keepers "corners" are up!

Mummy says if you want to make an idol of a Pepsi, - get off your lazy butt and do a chore - I prefere a fruit juice.

Stevie says; zero youth clubs, no beast (which some may call a TV) and the airplane pilot is in church, sorry charge of cabin crew.

John, the only beast you need to get rid of is Stevie, (which some may call the devil)

Weird thing for me is, reading Teri's corners about organization and whatnot I actually find myself AGREEING with some of the hints and outlooks and "how to help yourself just naturally get work done without struggle" she has about the whole thing - and yet, our general worldviews probably couldn't be more different.

And yeah John M. looks pretty normal. That seems fairly standard for most of the fundies - the women are always wearing set apart clothes, headcoverings or frumpers or funky 80's hair or whatever it is, but the men and boys pretty much just dress like suburban cube farmers, what with the khakis and polo shirts.

Guest Anonymous
Also since when do airplanes only have one pilot?

Steve has already warned his sheeple against flying because of teh ebil airport scanners... so they won't know about the pilot situation. :lol:

Archived