IGNORED

Duggars Indonesian friends

snickerz

We saw some Indonesian IBLP friends a season or two ago - Jonathan and Jennifer Hartono. Jonathanehari (looks to be the same guy) commented on Smuggar's instagram and if you go to his page, he has some Duggar pics up. Apparently he & his sis have been at Duggarland again. Do you think there's any way there could be a courtship between him or his sis & a Duggarling?

True that! Unless they convine him to join their 'duggar family auto group' and get him to move there... They would have the hide to do that!

Hmm Wonder if they are trying to speed up the courting, so the TLC gravytrain can continue!!!

True that! Unless they convine him to join their 'duggar family auto group' and get him to move there... They would have the hide to do that!

Hmm Wonder if they are trying to speed up the courting, so the TLC gravytrain can continue!!!

That is a possibility. Boob will probably set up a courtship to keep the gravytrain rolling. He and Mullet are also probably hoping Anna gets preggers with baby 3 soon.

Is this the exchange student in the (in)famous 'really, we're just off hunting squirrel for pies' photo?

There's also his sister, Jennifer. She's cute, loves the babies and cooks. I wonder if John David has noticed?

Edit: She's attending Pensacola Christian College (too smart for JD) which is an unaccredited fundamentalist Baptist school. A funny from the wikipedia article on PCC: In the absence of being able to have physical contact, a fad has developed among dating students on campus where couples stare deeply into each other’s eyes. This practice by students is variously called "eye kissing", or "optical intercourse" and is jokingly called "making eye babies."

I doubt that they would let a daughter marry a man of a different race, but I wouldn't be surprised if John David is courting the girl.

And I'm sure that Jim Bob isn't just hoping Anna will get pregnant again; he's actively pressuring them into doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has Michelle tracking Anna's cycles so she can tell them to do it on the nights she's most fertile.

I doubt that they would let a daughter marry a man of a different race, but I wouldn't be surprised if John David is courting the girl.

And I'm sure that Jim Bob isn't just hoping Anna will get pregnant again; he's actively pressuring them into doing it. I wouldn't be surprised if he has Michelle tracking Anna's cycles so she can tell them to do it on the nights she's most fertile.

I wouldn't be surprised!

That is completely sick.

That is completely sick.

You're right. The Duggars are completely sick. I think it's borderline incestuous that all the daughters have to chart their cycles on a public calendar so Jim Bob can see it and make sure they didn't someone become pregnant. The fundie dad control over their daughters' bodies makes me want to puke. Plus, I'm sure those girls aren't thrilled to have such a public display that their little brothers can see, and I doubt that anyone is happy about seeing their mom's cycle charted. You'd think they'd have the decency to at least keep the calendar in a bathroom or the girls bedroom, but they have it in the kitchen or living room. It's like they're a fertility-worshiping cult. It is completely sick.

all the daughters have to chart their cycles on a public calendar so Jim Bob can see it and make sure they didn't someone become pregnant

Where did you hear this? For Michelle yeah, but why would they even do this for the girls? and who would they be impregnated by?

You're right. The Duggars are completely sick. I think it's borderline incestuous that all the daughters have to chart their cycles on a public calendar so Jim Bob can see it and make sure they didn't someone become pregnant. The fundie dad control over their daughters' bodies makes me want to puke. Plus, I'm sure those girls aren't thrilled to have such a public display that their little brothers can see, and I doubt that anyone is happy about seeing their mom's cycle charted. You'd think they'd have the decency to at least keep the calendar in a bathroom or the girls bedroom, but they have it in the kitchen or living room. It's like they're a fertility-worshiping cult. It is completely sick.

I thought it was just Michelle who put her cycle on the calendar? :shock:

I thought it was just Michelle who put her cycle on the calendar? :shock:

Nope. They all have different colored stickers. :roll:

Nope. They all have different colored stickers. :roll:

Are you SERIOUS?? :shock: How did you find this out? If this is true, this brings their family up to an entirely new level of creepy squick if you ask me.

Are you SERIOUS?? :shock: How did you find this out? If this is true, this brings their family up to an entirely new level of creepy squick if you ask me.

I never heard of this either. I would hate that, especially with all those brothers and stuff. Super creepy and weird.

I'm pretty sure the explained it on their website ages ago...or mayabe an interview. I KNOW i saw it, and am no making it up. They all use a different color to track periods on the gang menstruation calendar. I couldn't get over how CREEPY it is. :cry:

I'm pretty sure the explained it on their website ages ago...or mayabe an interview. I KNOW i saw it, and am no making it up. They all use a different color to track periods on the gang menstruation calendar. I couldn't get over how CREEPY it is. :cry:

It was probably one of those things that they had on their website awhile ago and then pulled so as not to tarnish their popularity. They've done that a lot over the years. That is so fucking creepy! And I don't even understand, from their perspective, why they'd need to know that about their unmarried daughters. Do they think it's unclean to touch them at "that time" or something??

Even my most cynical, snarkiest self does not believe that each of the Duggar girls charted her menstrual cycle in open family space. Basically, there's no point to doing so, as JB absolutely knows they're not having sex. His move toward the girls when they were in the sea in Israel talking with the man was protective of them, 'cuz he's an idiot...but I do think he does know that the older four are not "getting any."

Even my most cynical, snarkiest self does not believe that each of the Duggar girls charted her menstrual cycle in open family space. Basically, there's no point to doing so, as JB absolutely knows they're not having sex. His move toward the girls when they were in the sea in Israel talking with the man was protective of them, 'cuz he's an idiot...but I do think he does know that the older four are not "getting any."

Charting the cycle is a Gothard commandment, so you know they do it. I'm pretty sure there's pictures/video of 'the calendar' floating around. It's not done to check the daughter's virginity. The wife does it to maximize getting pregnant (of course that's not the stated reason, but it's true intent). The girls do it to be trained up right, and to be submissive to daddy's power

Hopefully Marmalade will read this tread and back me up....she knows more Duggar trivia than I do. :)

Charting the cycle is a Gothard commandment, so you know they do it. I'm pretty sure there's pictures/video of 'the calendar' floating around. It's not done to check the daughter's virginity. The wife does it to maximize getting pregnant (of course that's not the stated reason, but it's true intent). The girls do it to be trained up right, and to be submissive to daddy's power

Hopefully Marmalade will read this tread and back me up....she knows more Duggar trivia than I do. :)

I heard it also. The Duggars used to keep the chart on the fridge.

For the girls, this is more about letting them know that they can't choose what they wish to be private about rather than ensuring their virginity. Not only do they have no control over what information their father knows, charting reminds them that being fertile is their main function in life.

Archived