IGNORED

Questions About Joshie D

muffynbear

If Knight was for real and correct, the Duggars are aware of this website. Joshie has his own house and hence his own internet access, so he is the Duggar offspring most likely to lurk here. Wouldn't surprise me if he does, but to my knowledge we have no proof of this. He'd be a dumbass to give us proof.

That said, I'm relatively new to posting (but not to the site) so perhaps someone who is less of a newbie would have a different perspective.

If Knight was for real and correct, the Duggars are aware of this website. Joshie has his own house and hence his own internet access, so he is the Duggar offspring most likely to lurk here. Wouldn't surprise me if he does, but to my knowledge we have no proof of this. He'd be a dumbass to give us proof.

That said, I'm relatively new to posting (but not to the site) so perhaps someone who is less of a newbie would have a different perspective.

I can sooner imagine him lurking on japanes octopus p*rn websites or watching 2 girls 1 cup.

And, trust me, I was incredibly polite and generous here.

I can sooner imagine him lurking on japanes octopus p*rn websites or watching 2 girls 1 cup.

And, trust me, I was incredibly polite and generous here.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised...

Who is this Knight you speak of? What did (s)he post about the Duggars reading this site :?:

Edited because grammar is important.

If Josh is on the Internet, I hope he's over on YouTube watching all the music videos he missed out on when he was a kid.

I just got a mental image of him dancing in the back room (the one with the window that is a mirror on the other side) to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. LOL!

I just got a mental image of him dancing in the back room (the one with the window that is a mirror on the other side) to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls. LOL!

Or doing the Numa Numa dance with his enormous gut.

Or doing the Numa Numa dance with his enormous gut.

Gee, thanks for the visual.

Or maybe he's dancing around to my jam of the summer of 2011, LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem."

It's not been confirmed. Probably the TLC staff and ATI/IBLP higher ups do check in though.

They also probably used to check out the twop boards and maybe they check the IMDB ones. There are several IMDB posters who like the Duggars. Most people on twop dislike them and some twopers post here as well.

I think a lot of support staff members for networks do check various boards to see how viewers feel about the shows.

I remember somewhere not clear where(in print or in a ask the Duggars) I remember Josh saying he googled himself (I think it was Josh) but If you google message boards for 19KAC FJ is one of the first hits. So I'd bet they are aware. After TWOP closed the board (dumb ass mod) I found you guys on the old FJ which re-directed me here so thats how I found it.

edited not sure where my brain is I KNOW its FJ not FG duh

I remember somewhere not clear where(in print or in a ask the Duggars) I remember Josh saying he googled himself (I think it was Josh) but If you google message boards for 19KAC FJ is one of the first hits. So I'd bet they are aware. After TWOP closed the board (dumb ass mod) I found you guys on the old FJ which re-directed me here so thats how I found it.

edited not sure where my brain is I KNOW its FJ not FG duh

They closed the 19KAC on TWOP? Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all. :roll:

TWIT Howard closed down the thread, a couple of days after Michelle's miscarriage happened. I knew it was going to happen mainly because some reality show threads do get closed down when the reality stars going through certain things in real time.

TWIT Howard closed down the thread, a couple of days after Michelle's miscarriage happened. I knew it was going to happen mainly because some reality show threads do get closed down when the reality stars going through certain things in real time.

And what exactly gives them the right to do that? They keep shoving their holiness down our throats and then, all the sudden, they expect us to shut up and respect the phoniest, most bogus people on earth?

Well if someone loves spotlight in good times... they should endure it in bad times, too. With the same pride, just like before shit had hit the fan. Deal with it. Enjoy it, just like you did when you thought you wore the crown. No darn pity for attention seekers.

BTW Gary Zwicke - that's TWAT HOWARD - needs to have the dailight kicked out of IT.

I think the closing down of the thread, had to do mostly with people speculating that the "Duggars would try to find the sin in camp that caused the miscarriage." TWIT Howard viewed that as fanfiction.

Is Jinger D. aware of this website or any of the older girls? Do you think Josh has said anything to them about this site? I would absolutely love Jinger to browse this site and have her (and the other J's) know that there are so many people who want to help them escape TTC and their selfish parents.

I wonder how closely monitored their web browsing is on their (those that still live at TTC) smartphones, at least those that are paid for by Boob. I mean, do the J'slaves have to hand over their phones and let Boob see their browsing history? Does he go through their plans and see how much data has been downloaded? It's not like Boob can legally go through Josh's iPhone, since Josh is not living at TTC and it looks like Josh is paying for the iPhone service himself. Plus, lately it seems Josh is doing things (even if he still acts like a dumbass at times, but I still have hope he will escape from his father's thumb once the show is officially over) that are anti-fundy, such as go on trips without his siblings, go out with friends that are not approved by Boob and Mullet, and grow a beard (he should have kept it). Hopefully Josh gives his sisters the freedom to browse the net at his place without squealing to Boob and Mullet about what they're looking at.

I'd also like to know what those Indonesian exchange students really thought of them. They were practically edited out after a couple episodes last Christmas (or a couple Christmases ago?) and they were never heard from again. I did google the girl's name (now I'm having a brain freeze and can't remember her name at the present moment) and she had gone to a brick and mortar college. I guess Boob didn't want her being a positive influence around the J'slaves, so she didn't stay long, once Boob got wind that a young adult female was sharing the same room as his J'slaves and had more ambition than being married off and popping out babies.

And TWOP Howard should re-open the threads!

I think the closing down of the thread, had to do mostly with people speculating that the "Duggars would try to find the sin in camp that caused the miscarriage." TWIT Howard viewed that as fanfiction.

He is a cartoon a nd fiction freak, he is a maniac from some anime forum, his former name is Orion7. his email is orion7.sda google He is crazy about fiction. Yet he shuns simple duggar-fucknuttery related questions. Really Gary? I have seen threads about you on 7thday adventist sites, people calling you a liar, a stalker, a freak. Clran up your act, Gary.

I bet Josh brOwses wherever he wants to on the web, but has the computer password protected and is the only one who has the password.

He seems like such a huge jackass that he would be a dictator in his house. MUST exhibit control over all the wimminfolk at all times.

Hey Josh, I have a really, really good website for you to look at.

Here you go lemonparty.org/

totally nsfw - if you don't already know what this site is, and you are easily offended, don't click

He is a cartoon a nd fiction freak, he is a maniac from some anime forum, his former name is Orion7. his email is orion7.sda google He is crazy about fiction. Yet he shuns simple duggar-fucknuttery related questions. Really Gary? I have seen threads about you on 7thday adventist sites, people calling you a liar, a stalker, a freak. Clran up your act, Gary.

GGC: links, please??

Hey Josh, I have a really, really good website for you to look at.

Here you go lemonparty.org/

totally nsfw - if you don't already know what this site is, and you are easily offended, don't click

Heh.

Archived