IGNORED

Questions About Joshie D

muffynbear

I should never have clicked that link. :oops: :lol:

Same here, but of course out of all the cats that curiosity could have killed, she chose me. :( :animals-cat:

Guest LilaFowler

Gee, thanks for the visual.

Or maybe he's dancing around to my jam of the summer of 2011, LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem."

I hope he sneaks little Jackson over there to dance with him. Remember that scene of Jackson dancing in the store and Jana insisting that he wasn't?

Jackson would be awesome to play some hardcore music for. I can imagine him headbang and jump up n down to 'Single' by corn. I'd tie his parents up and forced them to watch him dance and sing the lyrics. He would be so relieved after a Korn session. I'd be in tears.

ETA - I'm not correcting my mistake, but I add that fundie cooking has gotten under my skin lately :) :) :) :)

It's pathetic enough that I'm browsing FJ on Christmas morning (son and I are waiting for daughter and Dad to awaken) but then I had go to the site and view the Santa scene. Ho ho ho. :oops:

I should never have clicked that link. :oops: :lol:

I DID put NSFW and don't click if you are easily offended as a warning :D

It's pathetic enough that I'm browsing FJ on Christmas morning (son and I are waiting for daughter and Dad to awaken) but then I had go to the site and view the Santa scene. Ho ho ho. :oops:

I was browsing FJ late last night and I took my phone with me down to the tree. I have to get my FJ fix in the morning, all through out the day, and before bed or my day just doesn't feel right. I'm addicted I admit it.

im sure he does come on here sometimes, from a few posts Famy has written on FB it seems she is aware as well.

And who honestly believes she doesnt google herself every 10 minutes?

I also think Famy is aware of FJ and she has to be due to the fact that some threads on the old FJ and here sometimes have Amy Duggar in the titles. I wonder if Famy has ever checked out the twop boards, there were some not so nice comments there about her. I have said this in another threads, but once 19KAC is canned. Famy will lose members on her FB fan page and she will also Twitter followers.

Archived