IGNORED

Zach who??? New eye candy

bozgirl14

First post and I just have to say OMG. I have two words for the Duggar girls: Matthias Wissman. YUM. Their family was posted in the new album on some of the pictures, and I just looked at their family's blog. The sons are very nice looking, and the aforementioned Matthias is 20. He also has an 18 year old brother. Their 3 older brothers are spoken for.

Check it out!

http://www.wissmanns.blogspotdotcom

That's is a prospect for a Duggar girl actually as the families have hung out together more than once.They are a pretty, pretty family.

Now, if you want man candy check out the oldest Wissman Son, the one who just married the. Face is not much but he is built :sleeping-drool:

I dunno why but I never found the Wissmanns pretty. My all time prettiest fundie families are Thomases and Mortons. Both moms are beautiful in completely different ways.

Wow... this is one of those families that makes the whole big family fundie lifestyle seem so appealing. I read back a ways... they are always doing fun crafty or cooking stuff, and they seem to really enjoy each other's company. And they just seem so NICE. A real breath of fresh air after reading the blogs like Zsuzsanna's or Kendall's that seem to exist solely to be smug and judgmental.

Ah, yes, Matthias -- the one who dresses up in blackface for Christian homeschool conferences.

sillypippi1.blogspot.com/2011/05/nchea-great-adventure.html

HvFg1l.jpg

"These characters had me puzzled and challenged at first. We had to turn two fairly 'light-skinned', blue eyed, fair haired guys into African natives. Yeah, no small task. I evaluated many different paths...spray tan, dark foundation, paint, mud, tea-dye...everything. The hair wasn't a big deal, dark washable hair-dye worked like a charm. The skin, that was another problem. Especially since one of them (the one on the left to be precise) was graduating that night, so he had to try and look decent in just an hour."

BqSnnl.jpg

"Our solution...actually I'm not even sure what it's called...but it's some sort of darkening stuff (from a costume place) that was rubbed all over them. It was oil based...but Dawn dish soap will do the trick every time! They looked pretty legit if you ask me. However, the blue eyes...that had to stay the same. And boy did they pop! It made their antics look even funnier."

(Hat tip to lipstickgoalie for finding these photos)

Edit: It gets better!

thegradyfamilyarchives3.blogspot.com/2011/04/nchea-2011.html

JpuhKl.jpg

"Once the drama started, Matthias turned into 'Babatu,' the native!"

"They also meet two other natives...Abanobi and Babatu...played by Matthias and Stephen. Stephen, Abanobi, speaks some English, but Babatu speaks very animated 'native.' Since the core staff wrote the play, the part was perfect for the dynamic duo. The audience just rolled with laughter anytime A&B were on stage. They had the bad habit of causing Ada Belle to scream, which caused Babatu to scream back...back, forth, back, forth. Hilarious!"

Wow, he looks like slightly more muscular and attractive Bates boy.

But yeah, seriously, fuck anyone who puts on blackface.

ETA: They seem to think Africa is a country. Sarah Palin SODRT grads?

ETA2: Wow, Iran even has a terrorist effigy. These people get better and better!

:doh:

Blackface????? Who the hell does blackface??? Oh I guess the ignorant, ridiculous fundies do. Oh those scamps!

Sooo Matthias, good looking but ugly values. Puts this family right up there with the Vision Forum crowd and their Rushdooneyized Vatican tour. :naughty:

ETA: I will have to read further back in the blog before I recommend any more idiots for the Duggar girls, because I am fond of them.

No one can top Cleve, imo. Course the fact that he's well into his 20s, not married, and has classic fashion sense doesn't bode well....but I'm hoping he's just negotiating or something, because to be gay in one of these families must be awful.

1.bp.blogspot.com/_oRLSVtgds3A/TTUWA4oGSqI/AAAAAAAAE_0/e71j5IA_f4I/s1600/DSC_019980.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/_oRLSVtgds3A/TTXmd_vt5nI/AAAAAAAAFGM/3u1NI7wGKqo/s1600/DSC_03191.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/_oRLSVtgds3A/TTH7iRYrbyI/AAAAAAAAE8U/BLpMCYaDdiQ/s1600/New%2BYear%2527s%2BWeekend%2B2011%2B5879.jpg

Yeah, he's been looking a little worn out lately. So here's some vintage, hot, wet Cleve: 2.bp.blogspot.com/_UYd75LQyFcA/SJsp2mhyy8I/AAAAAAAACYE/yimyHVIQ5PI/s1600-h/wedding-beach+306.jpg

That pic is PRE TTY defrauding.

A bit OT.

It's interesting how clothes can be more provocative then bare skin, at least to me. Major focus on one body part, be it ankle or hair or whatever, is at the very top of that list. With all those "modest" girls and guys I end up staring at their arms, calves and feet like a pervert while I usually don't have problems with nudity (shorts, low cut shirts, bikinis, even nudists on a beach)

The only person I want to see in blackface in this century is Roger Sterling.

OK, maybe not. Just plain old Rog is good enough for me.

0000069514_20100728172637.jpg

The whole Wissman clan creep me out, they just seem too happy and smily. Check out their daughter Bethany's blog (linked on their sidebar). Looks like she takes some serious uppers every morning. Ugh

The whole Wissman clan creep me out, they just seem too happy and smily. Check out their daughter Bethany's blog (linked on their sidebar). Looks like she takes some serious uppers every morning. Ugh

I know. Bethany and her husband (brother of the guy who shot his wife Alana) are creepy with her "my hero" and my most handsome and gorgeous and brilliant husband stuff but not as creepy as his family (including the sister who has a blog- Anna Beasly). They are interesting though because they seem to have infertiliy issues. Of course they never mention it so I'm just assuming judging by the lack of kids. They will probably have to address it sooner or later and I don't know how it will be handled.

I know. Bethany and her husband (brother of the guy who shot his wife Alana) are creepy with her "my hero" and my most handsome and gorgeous and brilliant husband stuff but not as creepy as his family (including the sister who has a blog- Anna Beasly). They are interesting though because they seem to have infertiliy issues. Of course they never mention it so I'm just assuming judging by the lack of kids. They will probably have to address it sooner or later and I don't know how it will be handled.

I don't find them creepy; it's charming (to me) that they're so enamored of each other (and I don't think it's forced or fake). It's good to see a fundie couple who actually seem to enjoy each other.

I too wonder how (if) they'll ever address their apparent infertility.

Archived