IGNORED

David Duke is worried he'll look like an idiot in in 'BlacKkKlansman'

47of74

Awwww....David Duke is worried he'll look like an idiot.

Spike Lee's latest film, BlacKkKlansman, is based on the true story of Ron Stallworth, a black undercover cop who infiltrated the Ku Klux Klan back in the 1970s and conned his way to the top of a chapter in Colorado—climbing high enough to make contact with the Klan's then Grand Wizard, David Duke. Duke has apparently been keeping tabs on the movie—and according to the real-life Stallworth, he's worried that BlacKkKlansman is going to make him look like a "buffoonish, cartoonish idiot."

In an interview with Lester Holt on NBC, Stallworth explained that Duke called him at home a few days ago, which shocked the hell out of him. The professional racist-cum-fringe politician had phoned to tell Stallworth, of all things, that he had seen the trailer for BlacKkKlansman, and that he was "concerned about how he is going to be portrayed in this film."

Duke will just have to wait and see how gullible, idiotic, and/or virulently racist he looks in BlacKkKlansman when the film hits theaters on August 10—but if he was worried about looking stupid, he probably shouldn't have put on a white hood in the first place.

Yeah the looking like a dumb fornicate ship has said already, David.

I went and saw BlacKkKlansman this evening.  It was a good film.  You could've heard a pin drop after the film's ending. 

All I can think of is Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremacist.  

Also... NOW is when Duke worries about looking like a moron?  Oookayyyy.

He's worried about looking like an idiot.  So, he's worried it's going to be a realistic portrayal?

He is an idiot, and that's only the start of what I would call him.  And I would say it to his face.

21 minutes ago, Briefly said:

He's worried about looking like an idiot.  So, he's worried it's going to be a realistic portrayal?

He is an idiot, and that's only the start of what I would call him.  And I would say it to his face.

I actually clapped a bit when Ron Stallworth character told Duke off in the film.  Yeah I know it didn't actually happen but to see a Kluxer get his comeuppance always feels good.

And what I'd call that fuckstick Duke is waaaay past NC-17.

And I would love to meet Ron Stallworth, shake his hand, and say thank you for all the work he did against those racist inbred fucksticks in the Klan.

Archived