Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
VeryNikeSeamstress

JD Courting?

Recommended Posts

VeryNikeSeamstress

www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/john-david-duggar-involved-in-a-secret-courtship-exclusive/

Rumour has it that he's spending lots of time in Texas. Which fundie families are we aware of who live there?

Please no speculation re: Jana's sexual orientation as per forum rules. There is already a separate thread discussing her future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Depressed
RainbowSky

Uhh...they have some things flat out wrong. (redacted) Nevermind it doesn't say WHERE in Texas. 

Okay then! 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed speculation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Londish

I don't think this article is accurate tbh. It isn't based on him being seen with any girl or as @RainbowSky said it doesn't list a specific city. Texas is a big state.

Not to mention he does have family there now - Jinger - and I am pretty sure they have pretty consistently visited in the past. Isn't that where Big Sandy is? If there were more solid details like he visits a specific city frequently and is often seen with a girl or fundie family, maybe.

But I have been surprised by tabloid rumors being true in the past.

1 hour ago, RainbowSky said:

Uhh...they have some things flat out wrong. 

Also, I'm confused. :dontgetit:

This seems mean and uncalled for. I can't tell if it is sarcasm or not.

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed speculation in quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marmalade

I think OP meant that the ARTICLE implied that about Jana. Which is obviously not true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaRuk09

 

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I think OP meant that the ARTICLE implied that about Jana. Which is obviously not true. 

What does OP stand for and how did the article seem to imply that? I'm soo confused

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed speccy quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wine time!
closetcagebaby
1 minute ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

What does OP stand for and how did the article seem to imply that? I'm soo confused

OP means original poster. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Waffle Time
Londish
33 minutes ago, marmalade said:

I think OP meant that the ARTICLE implied that about Jana. Which is obviously not true. 

That's what I thought before I read the article but couldn't figure out where it came from.

I am sure I missed something though and that is what OP meant. Like I said, I'm just confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryNikeSeamstress

I know the article is from a questionable source, but didn't Jinger imply knowing something about JD's relationship status during the after show? Perhaps it's somebody living in or near Laredo, and JinJer have chaperoned their dates?

Plus I feel like the show has been setting JD up for an announcement soon. We're seeing more of his personality/sense of humor this season.

This is all purely speculation.

Edited by Coconut Flan
Removed spec.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tired
Coconut Flan

Remember speculation of any kind about the sexuality of kidults living at home is not allowed.  Do not quote it or repeat it or you may get to join in the warnings.  Thank you!

!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaRuk09
1 hour ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I know the article is from a questionable source, but didn't Jinger imply knowing something about JD's relationship status during the after show? Perhaps it's somebody living in or near Laredo, and JinJer have chaperoned their dates?

Plus I feel like the show has been setting JD up for an announcement soon. We're seeing more of his personality/sense of humor this season.

This is all purely speculation.

Yup. It certainly caused me to raise an eyebrow. And this was from spring 2016. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eveandadam

It is very possible that JD is courting because he now is the most elligable bachelor in the Duggar household and to some he may be catch. Even I think that when you are a fundie girl in your early to mid twenties, JD is a real catch.

I think Jana is holding out until she hits 30, maybe that's her secret goal? Hopefully, she won't end up like Tabitha, then, that is all I hope for. Let's just hope Jana is fine.

Edited by Blahblah
Remove speculation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wenny

STOP COMING TO TEXAS!!!

There is to many already. Why is everything coming to texas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VeryNikeSeamstress

@AnnaRuk09 Jinger seems coy in that video. Did JD fly Jinger to Texas during her courtship? Perhaps he met somebody on one of those trips.

Also, which older Duggars wound up at the Big Sandy Conference this year? I know some were there, but can't remember if JD or JinJer were among them. That being said, it's also possible that the Texan Mystery Woman is in a different Baptist or Non Denominational congregation, possibly from Jeremy's church?

Wow. My pre final exam stress is taking me down a speculation wormhole.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jerkit

My only contribution is that my God, Jana looks so over this circus in that video

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoveredInBees

I actually really liked Jinger's response in that video.

"If you want to know something about someone, ask THEM" That could be a very mature, anti-gossip stance. (or it could be a TLC managed teaser - who knows)

I think it would be naive to think that there haven't been women by this point in his life, even if none of them have got to the 'courting' stage, someone somewhere will have at least been on his radar. The truth is, the wider world doesn't need to know about any of them until it's a serious relationship. Hell, his parents don't need to know until it's a serious relationship!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kachuu

I can't say i believe anything from that Hollywood Gossip article. There's no evidence. No pictures, no confirmed sightings, nothing. The writer might as well be quoting all the speculation we discuss here at FJ and posting it as a close source. :pb_rollseyes:

 

Furthermore, WHY DO THEY ALWAYS PLAY THE SAME VIDEO AT THE TOP OF EVERY DUGGAR ARTICLE. :my_angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikedagain?
7 hours ago, eveandadam said:

It is very possible that JD is courting because he now is the most elligable bachelor in the Duggar household and to some he may be catch. Even I think that when you are a fundie girl in your early to mid twenties, JD is a real catch.

 

He is most definitely a Fundie catch. JRod would be positively, SEVERELY apoplectic at the mere notion of a Nurie-JD courtship. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WiseGirl

Meh, taking all of this with a grain of salt. 

Edited by WiseGirl
Spellcheck making up it's own words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kachuu
3 minutes ago, Foudeb said:

They're running out of girls to marry off, so here go the boys.

Unless of course JD is only pretending to court so his parents let him fly to Texas - and he's secretly meeting with a journalist there to write his tell-all "fleeing duggar" book whose success will finance going off to a secular university, only to be followed there by several younger siblings. (one can hope).

As much as i'd like to speculate that he'd be the one writing a tell-all book (seriously, i'm dying for one of the Duggar kids to fall out of line and publish such a juicy insight), i immediately think back to how he acted during the last two episodes of Counting On. He seemed relaxed and very comfortable with who he was. When it came to being asked if he was courting, he almost seemed like he just enjoyed teasing the world but didn't really care for anyone besides family to know what's really going on. He reminded me of JB just teasing for the sake of ratings and treating it like a game, but JD comes off a little more genuine in being comfortable with who he is and a lot less controlling, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Four is Enough

Wow! That article is a mish mash of  one fact, some fiction, some red herrings, and some out and out speculation.

The only thing I glean to be even possibly true is that JD is spending time in Texas and Mississippi. If he IS courting in private, GOOD FOR HIM. 

Leave Jana the hell out of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheetah
2 hours ago, Foudeb said:

They're running out of girls to marry off, so here go the boys.

Unless of course JD is only pretending to court so his parents let him fly to Texas - and he's secretly meeting with a journalist there to write his tell-all "fleeing duggar" book whose success will finance going off to a secular university, only to be followed there by several younger siblings. (one can hope).

I'd pay for the hardback version of that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarryPotterFan
3 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

He is most definitely a Fundie catch. JRod would be positively, SEVERELY apoplectic at the mere notion of a Nurie-JD courtship. 

Oh man, the Duggars would never be rid of JRod! Serves them right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnnaRuk09
8 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

@AnnaRuk09 Jinger seems coy in that video. Did JD fly Jinger to Texas during her courtship? Perhaps he met somebody on one of those trips.

Also, which older Duggars wound up at the Big Sandy Conference this year? I know some were there, but can't remember if JD or JinJer were among them. That being said, it's also possible that the Texan Mystery Woman is in a different Baptist or Non Denominational congregation, possibly from Jeremy's church?

Wow. My pre final exam stress is taking me down a speculation wormhole.

Jinger is coy as heck and it certainly is possible that JD flew her down to Laredo several times. The video to me definitely seems more than just a tease. And yes JD was at Big sandy. It's definitely all just a big heaping pile of speculation right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TeamDefraudinSquad

I want this to be true for John David's sake, because I think he's in a way better position to get married than any of the other Duggar boys are, but I'm trying soooo hard to practice discrimination when it comes to believing what I read in tabloids from "sources close to the family."

If it is true, woot woot JD! :pb_lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.