IGNORED

Best BB/CC Cream

Mela99

I need a new BB/CC cream. Price isn't really a factor. I have pale skin that tends to look red and pink, and I have huge pores. What's the absolute best there is?

I've heard the best things about some of the Korean brands- Too Cool For School, Erborian, Clio, Dr. Jart. For Western, I like Tarte or Smash Box. But I have pale olive skin (I do redden easily, though, and I freckle too), so YMMV there. Be careful to get the matte if you buy Korean makeup.

But! Keep in mind that if you buy something from Sephora and you hate it, you can RETURN IT. Yes, even opened! As long as it's half full. My skin hates me somewhat randomly, and they've been GREAT about taking back stuff that made me break out.

I use only natural or organic makeup, horrified of ingredients of most brands. Anywaaaaa, try Andalou Naturals CC creme. Has an SPF of 30 so that's a bonus. Another one is Tarte's primer or foundation.

Very pale skin here, prone to breaking out with all the fertility/PCOS hormone issues. I really like the coverage of IT Cosmetics and powder by PurMinerals. 

On 6/19/2016 at 9:55 AM, Chicken bones said:

Very pale skin here, prone to breaking out with all the fertility/PCOS hormone issues. I really like the coverage of IT Cosmetics and powder by PurMinerals. 

That officially makes 3 suggestions for IT Cosmetics. I think that's gonna be what I sample when I go over to Ulta. Good to hear because I break out a LOT. 

Tarte's Amazonian Clay BB is great! I have v fair skin, and it was the only one in Ulta that matched my skin. It kinda has a weird consistency and a v slight clay-ish smell, but I don't mind it. I still break out a little, and it has a decent coverage without being heavy. 

Archived