IGNORED

Dillards and Seewalds at Alive Festival 2016

paganhomeschooler

The campground that hosts the Alive festival just posted the lineup for 2016 on FB. The Dillards and Seewalds are listed for Saturday, again.

alive.org/lineup/saturday

I wonder if the Dillards will be back from their "extended" trip or they will just be coming back for this and then leave again. They will have been gone almost a year at that point. They like to say how this is a longer trip but of course won't qualify how long. 3 months? 6 months? 5 years? I'm betting until she is significantly preggers and wants to come back for a check in with her lay midwife and delivery.

I wonder if the Dillards will be back from their "extended" trip or they will just be coming back for this and then leave again. They will have been gone almost a year at that point. They like to say how this is a longer trip but of course won't qualify how long. 3 months? 6 months? 5 years? I'm betting until she is significantly preggers and wants to come back for a check in with her lay midwife and delivery.

You just called it - I never thought about it

HELLO - totally pregnant -

You win the prize :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

of course

Huh. I find it hard to believe they have been asked back after such a dismal showing the first time. So it looks like Jill and Jessa are going to keep finding work as the Duggar girls. Makes me wonder about Jinger and Joy after they get married.

If it's not monsoon season again next year, I'd be willing to sacrifice a Saturday and my sanity for the sake of FJers everywhere and don a frumper to attend. I would've gone if it hadn't been for the rain. I won't stand in a downpour for a Duggar, though. lol

If it's not monsoon season again next year, I'd be willing to sacrifice a Saturday and my sanity for the sake of FJers everywhere and don a frumper to attend. I would've gone if it hadn't been for the rain. I won't stand in a downpour for a Duggar, though. lol

You would have our eternal love and gratitude!

Archived