IGNORED

Duggar Molestation to be a Lifetime Movie

Buzzard

Sometimes I wish this stuff was made up!

nationalreport.net/duggarlifetimemovie

Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) issued a statement confirming the project and promised to show the “utmost sensitivity†in portraying any innocent victims, but will expose some “hard truths†that have emerged following the public release of the police report on the case. A running subplot throughout the film will shed light on some of the inner workings and practices of the Quiverfull movement and the apparent hypocrisy the Duggar family has shown regarding their own public shaming of the LGBT community.

A Family’s Dark Secret will premiere late summer/early fall and will feature Adam Baldwin as Jim Bob Duggar, Blue Bloods star Bridget Moynahan as Michelle Duggar, and Haley Joel Osment as Josh Duggar.

Wait, WHAT???

This is a joke, right?

National Report is a satire site.

Someone put in some real work to this satire...look up a current picture of each actor. Haley Joel and Adam are dead ringers.

oh goodness that wouldn't surprise me at all though based on the

-saved by the bell unauthorized story

-full house unauthorized story

oh goodness that wouldn't surprise me at all though based on the

-full house unauthorized story

Yep, and the unauthorized Aaliyah biopic. Lifetime is the perfect network for hotmess "based on a trues story" movies.

Why not Stephen Baldwin? He's always saying he doesn't get acting jobs because he's a Christian. So he'd be a Christian, playing a Christian, if it were to get made.

Maybe Lifetime will see all the hits for the report and have an "AHA!" moment :lol:

Which was based on Dustin Diamond's book, which has been denounced by literally all the rest of the cast.

Sometimes I wish this stuff was made up!

nationalreport.net/duggarlifetimemovie

That is so weird. :?

Wait, WHAT???

This is a joke, right?

As soon as I saw this all I could picture was Molly Shannon, playing Mary Katherine Gallagher

tumblr_lww72nXxM71qzwgnko1_500.gif

I am aware that this is satire but, Dustin Diamond would be perfect for the role of Josh Duggar. He's already smug, arrogant, and sleazy to begin with so portraying Josh wouldn't be a stretch for him.

The Duggars are so desperate to stay in the media that I wouldn't be surprised if they do sell the rights to their story for a trashy made for TV movie. :roll: :music-tool:

I am aware that this is satire but, Dustin Diamond would be perfect for the role of Josh Duggar. He's already smug, arrogant, and sleazy to begin with so portraying Josh wouldn't be a stretch for him.

They'll have to wait for him to get out of jail- he's currently facing up to nine months after being convicted of two misdemeanors in May following a bar fight last December.

Words I've come to fear: Lifetime biopics. They have seriously fucked every movie they've made. Liz and Dick, The Aaliyah movie, the Whitney one. I know there's more. I can't think of any more. They suck. Really fucking blow.

They'll have to wait for him to get out of jail- he's currently facing up to nine months after being convicted of two misdemeanors in May following a bar fight last December.

He would be worth it, after all he'll need the money and the world doesn't need another sex tape from him.

He would be worth it, after all he'll need the money and the world doesn't need another sex tape from him.

When they arnt hat story about DD, i thought 'what also news day". H hasnt been on tv in over 20 years. He would be too old to play Josh, though . If there was such a movie, Miley Cyrus could play Jchelle defrauding her neighbor in bikini

When they arnt hat story about DD, i thought 'what also news day". H hasnt been on tv in over 20 years. He would be too old to play Josh, though . If there was such a movie, Miley Cyrus could play Jchelle defrauding her neighbor in bikini

LOL! Somehow I think Michelle would go into hysterics at such a comparison. I doubt she was ever as "show-offy" in her bathing suit as Miley is in her...outfits.

I'm so glad Lifetime isn't actually making a movie about this. No way would they portray it "sensitively." It would be salacious and thoroughly tasteless.

Thank god that this is satire, but I did momentarily indulge in the thought that Heather Graham of FITA fame in a curly brown wig would make the perfect Michelle. She has the crazy eyes down pat, it's actually really scary.

Assuming Law & Order SVU has another season in the works, I expect at least a few episodes about this. And the AR politician who adopted and then abandoned the little girls.

Assuming Law & Order SVU has another season in the works, I expect at least a few episodes about this. And the AR politician who adopted and then abandoned the little girls.

Yup, there is going to be another season. I have to be admit I would love if they did an episode based on the Duggar scandal.

One of the CSI shows did an episode about a murder involving a reality show cast based on the Jersey Shore. Maybe CSI would do something similar based on the Duggars.

Yup, there is going to be another season. I have to be admit I would love if they did an episode based on the Duggar scandal.

One of the CSI shows did an episode about a murder involving a reality show cast based on the Jersey Shore. Maybe CSI would do something similar based on the Duggars.

Well, there's that element of closure that SVU provides -- the Bad Guys almost always go to jail, and the Victims get set up with counseling and other help as needed. The SVU world consistently has actual justice.

There have been a number of reality show themed L&O episodes. Some years ago, there was an SVU episode about the mother of a large family of adopted special needs kids where the dad was angling to get a reality show. This sounds like it's based on a real story, but I'm not sure if it was or not. There is actually so much SVU fodder in the people we discuss that I'm surprised that no SVU writers have taken ideas from FJ; I would have loved to see an SVU episode based on the implosion of VF, but I don't know if the true crazy could be contained in a single 45 minute episode.

Archived