IGNORED

Michelle Duggars Watch

delightfullyduggar

Is it just me or does anyone else wish she would get a new watch?

She's been updating her wardrobe a bit by getting herself a nice new North Face but that watch it's just bulky. She wears the thing with every outfit. Surely someone could have gotten her a prettier one by now.

Idk why I'm just sick of looking at it.

They are so up tight about gender roles and stuff, chivalry, how come that after birthing him 3 litters of children, her stingy-arsed husband doesn't get her something nice and simple at least? Jim Bob could afford to buy nice stuff for his wife.

They are so up tight about gender roles and stuff, chivalry, how come that after birthing him 3 litters of children, her stingy-arsed husband doesn't get her something nice and simple at least? Jim Bob could afford to buy nice stuff for his wife.

But but but but how would that be frugal? :wink-kitty:

[dir=rtl][/dir]

But but but but how would that be frugal? :wink-kitty:

Ha! It wouldn't but good lord girl could use at least a nice new watch.

Honestly I've never noticed the watch because I was too busy having my eyes tortured by that monstrosity on the top of her head that she calls hair.

Her watch is horrible. But I find most of her wardrobe and general presentation horrible.

At least now she is wearing shorter skirts sometimes with some nice cut short suit / coat type jackets. She should get a new watch to match... :P 8-)

did Jill and Derick register for matching watches? after all, they will need to time her contractions.....

Archived