IGNORED

NieNie's FU safety comments on IG

lilwriter85

NieNie who is known for not taking safety precautions with her kids responded to her critics by posting this on instagram. She is pissed about previous comments on IG about her children not having helmets or the baby playing with things that can be dangerous.

TxGJxVzl.png

web.stagram.com/n/nieniedialogues/

I don't think NieNie is horrible mother, but she is bit careless in some situations with her kids.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot stand that bitch. If it makes you feel any better, Nie you entitled jerk, I don't honestly care what happens to your kids. I just like calling you out for your lazy slack-assed parenting.

I don't keep up with Nienie but I do remember seeing photos taken from above of her in her kitchen, while at least 2 of her children walked on the countertops. Kids have sustained disabling head injuries falling from lower perches, like shopping carts. What she does with her own flesh and blood doesn't concern me, but I do wonder how she'd deal with a brain-damaged child or two (God forbid!) in addition to her own considerable disabilities. It's always good to think ahead, two or three seconds, but far be it from me to act as her life counselor.

Cannot stand that bitch. If it makes you feel any better, Nie you entitled jerk, I don't honestly care what happens to your kids. I just like calling you out for your lazy slack-assed parenting.

I do care what happens to those children. It's not their fault their mother is a lazy, entitled womanchild.

"Snotty" is right. She responded the same ride way when people told her her kids should be wearing life jackets on a small boat - posted a pic with a caption like, "don't worry, rescue chopper off-screen!"

The plane crash was partly because of her husband's blase conduct re: inexperience, but the fucking morons learned nothing.

Wasn't she the one who did a photo shoot out on a lake and the kids were in a boat without life jackets? She claimed there were people there who could jump in and rescue them if anything happened?

NieNie needs to learn to develop a thicker skin and not get snotty and bitchy when someone says something to her. It makes her come off as bratty and entitled.

NieNie needs to learn to develop a thicker skin and not get snotty and bitchy when someone says something to her. It makes her come off as bratty and entitled.

I agree with this. Some of her relatives are the same way. One of her brothers has white knighted her few times on instagram when people make comments about safety or question her. Nienie is very entitled and she does need to develop a thicker skin. I feel bad for her because of what she was gone through and her disfigurement. But she really pissed me off when she wrote a blog entry about being proud of her son for tackling a classmate who said that Nie looked funny. Sadly, she isn't teaching her kids to develop a thicker skin. I get that Nie's son wanted to protect his mom, but the other boy didn't deserve to be tackled and no one knows for sure if the boy was being malicious or not.

When will these people learn that you don't get Jesus points for putting your kids in danger?

I just cannot stand her. While I had empathy and awe of her after her accident and how she goes on every day, the blatant neglect of huge safety issues and her attitude towards it just pisses me off!

I remember some of the car ones, young kids hanging out windows. Her son was 2 and in the front seat and not only that not in a carseat or buckled in for that matter.

I don't know if she had this attitude before her accident, but it's like she has had the worst accident and survived so she thinks nothing else bad can happen?!

Given all she's been through, one would think it raise her awareness to stratospheric levels that accidents happen and have life changing effects. It would make total sense to see her hyperaware and overprotective of her kids rather than the opposite.

I just cannot stand her. While I had empathy and awe of her after her accident and how she goes on every day, the blatant neglect of huge safety issues and her attitude towards it just pisses me off!

I remember some of the car ones, young kids hanging out windows. Her son was 2 and in the front seat and not only that not in a carseat or buckled in for that matter.

I don't know if she had this attitude before her accident, but it's like she has had the worst accident and survived so she thinks nothing else bad can happen?!

I remember the issues with car seats. Another incident that I thought was a bit telling was when her youngest son Nicholas at age 2 somehow managed to get out of the house and a cop brought him home and NieNie didn't know he was gone. I do think stuff like that could happen to anyone, but it seems NieNie doesn't learn from any bad experience she has.

Same here, she really hasn't learned from her accident, as she's wiling to put her kids in danger with that carseat incident. It does seem like she's bought into the Mormon idea that if a child dies before they're 8 and accountable for any "sins," they get an automatic pass to the Celestial Kingdom. Even if Mormons do believe that about children under 8, most of them still don't take the unnecessary risks NieNie does. She's probably never going to learn that she's not going to get any Jesus points if there were another accident and her children weren't properly restrained.

Her fangirls are still defending her/being asses on other comment sections for other IG/Webstagram pics. Nie posted a pic of her son with a snake around his neck and a few of her fangirls posted the following pics.

39e7109caad011e2985c22000a1f9ad3_7.jpg

[ @ ] emchhom Lol... and without a helmet too!?! Stephanie, you crazy rebel you. Boys with freckles are so stinking cute! 1d

[ @ ] hundredcrewer Where's his helmet?! Or neck protection?! 22h

Nie's fangirls are assholes and idiots. They fail to see how careless their precious Stephanie and Christian are many in situations. This might sound wrong of me, but I'm willing to bet her devout fangirls are her fellow Mormons. I doubt a lot of non Mormons are jumping to defend NieNie. She has pissed off various people over the years. I believe that if NieNie wasn't Mormon she would more well known.

• 1 month later...

Some shit went down yesterday on Nie's IG regarding her baby not wearing a helmet while riding on a bike basket and she wrote this on her blog.

nieniedialogues.com

You know you've had a hard day when at the end of the day

you go to take your contacts out and you can't.

They were stuck to my eyes.

I pinched and pulled and tugged at my lids to try and release the suction.

Then I cried.

I think I got beat up on my instagram today.

I get snarky comments on my account all the time.

But today was different.

Some people today went too far. That's not cool.

Sure I let those comments come and go and don't let them affect or hurt me- too much.

But I am human and I do get annoyed.

What these few had to say went way beyond my boundaries.

AND had NOTHING to do with the photo either.

I couldn't take it anymore!

I would never let someone come in my home and talk to me that way.

Why would I let them do it on my Instagram account where

my children like to frequent.

I just want to thank the wonderful, uplifting, kind, encouraging, loving, friends who gave me a Instagram pat on the back that I needed to finish up the day and move on.

I realize we are all different.

I realize we all have different life experiences.

I realize that pain and suffering is everywhere, but I also realize

that we all have our own choices to make.

I make choices everyday.

I am a good mom.

I love my children.

I teach my children about goodness, beauty, and truth.

My family is learning and growing everyday.

I am a very lucky woman who has amazing people behind me, love me,

teach me, and support me.

And I know evil is everywhere and good always wins.

This knowledge is enough for me, and everything else falls into place, as it should.

No matter what people say, I know the Lord loves me and is proud of me.

I know I have a husband who protects me and tells me everyday

that I am a good mother and wife.

And I believe him.

I went to her blog and read some of her oldest, pre-plane-crash posts. She's been a snotty little nitwit from the get-go.

I hardly think kids need to be swaddled in bubble wrap and monitored every second, but when there are common sense PROVEN precautions you can take to increase your child's safety, I just don't get why people would willfully and proudly flaunt them? Laziness? Hubris? Stupidity? What? I really don't understand. What's the thinking here? That if something happens to your child you can just pop out another one? Are they THAT expendable?

On two occasions, I've seen kids fall out of shopping carts. In one instance, the child toppled over onto the shelves and ended up with severe facial lacerations. In the other case two little boys fell out of a cart and one was knocked unconscious with a serious head wound. His brother landed on top of him and broke his arm. I've never forgotten that sense sheer panic, from the kids, the parents and the horrified onlookers, all as a result of something that was COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE. And you can bet that Every. Fucking. Time. I see a kid standing unattended in a cart (or a kid running his hands along the conveyer at the register for that matter) I open my big, fat mouth and say something, citing those two stories. Unbelievably, 9 times out of 10 the parents look at me like I'm crazy. It's astounding.

I was always extremely grateful if anyone took the time and effort to tell me about something my daughter was doing that might have been unsafe or to inform me of something I was unaware of (recalls and the like). Yes, she had her share of scrapes and bruises but they were accidents and not as the result of negligence.

I also posted this on GOMI, this comment from one Nie's pics pissed me off because my dad had a co-worker whose daughter was killed while riding her bike in a neighorhood. Nie has managed to get fangirls who are as dumb as her.

[ @ ] kathryn_anne I can't believe some of these comments. I live in Italy and just got back from a 10-day trip to Amsterdam. Nobody wears helmets — they just bike with some caution and common sense. They are biking around their neighborhood for goodness sake.

web.stagram.com/p/461110110740955938_7940911

This is somewhat OT, but I became recently interested in NieNie, but it is hard for me to get my facts about her straight because she posts SO MUCH!

Is there somewhere a recap of her accident and its cause, the treatment after it and the child called "miracle child"?

This is somewhat OT, but I became recently interested in NieNie, but it is hard for me to get my facts about her straight because she posts SO MUCH!

Is there somewhere a recap of her accident and its cause, the treatment after it and the child called "miracle child"?

I'll try to give a recap on here, I might get some things wrong.

Prior to the plane crash, her husband had started taking flying lessons. The day of the crash, the plane had engine problems and from what I recall the plane engine failed somehow. Christian and the instructor had some fault. IIRC they hit a power pole at the airport. The flight instructor died, Christian had a broken back and 40% of his body was burned. Nie was burned over 80% of her body. I believe she didn't have any trouble getting pregnant with kid 5. But she had to go off her pain meds during the pregnancy.

I have heard comments that her husband abandoned her in the plane fire. That is the one thing I cannot wrap my brain around, and cannot find information when I did try to look. However, I also have heard she scrubbed that information when she began famewhoring her story. Can someone explain that?

I have heard comments that her husband abandoned her in the plane fire. That is the one thing I cannot wrap my brain around, and cannot find information when I did try to look. However, I also have heard she scrubbed that information when she began famewhoring her story. Can someone explain that?

They have flip flopped the story about the crash several times. There was version that was even said on Oprah IIRC, that he went back for her. I can't remember exactly, but later on a Arizona journalist called them out on the different versions. At one point they said that they had promises to each other before that if a dangerous situation arose that one of them would try to escape danger for the sake of the kids.

And you can bet that Every. Fucking. Time. I see a kid standing unattended in a cart (or a kid running his hands along the conveyer at the register for that matter) I open my big, fat mouth and say something, citing those two stories. Unbelievably, 9 times out of 10 the parents look at me like I'm crazy. It's astounding.

I was always extremely grateful if anyone took the time and effort to tell me about something my daughter was doing that might have been unsafe or to inform me of something I was unaware of (recalls and the like)..

I'm just not sure how you expect a parent to react to being told their kid is doing something that might result in injury. "Oh, thanks for letting me know"? Really? It's a criticism. It might be justified and necessary, but it's still a criticism. People tend not to respond well to that. Even if you're trying to say it nicely.

I'm just not sure how you expect a parent to react to being told their kid is doing something that might result in injury. "Oh, thanks for letting me know"? Really? It's a criticism. It might be justified and necessary, but it's still a criticism. People tend not to respond well to that. Even if you're trying to say it nicely.

Really? Sometimes, it IS willful negligence on the part of the parents but other times they're just distracted. It happens. As I said, I was always, ALWAYS grateful if someone cared enough about my kid to let me know that she was in a potentially dangerous situation. I never thought it was a knock on my parenting skills; just that someone else happened to catch or be aware of something that I either didn't see or wasn't aware of.

My approach has always been "Excuse me. You may think I'm butting in but I just wanted to let you know that it's very dangerous for kids to stand in shopping carts because they're so unstable. Unfortunately, I've seen a couple of very bad accidents and I'd feel terrible if something happened to your son/daughter because I didn't say something. I hope you don't mind." Seriously, I've practically got it memorized and I'm sickeningly sweet.

Would you honestly feel better if you kept your mouth shut and a kid got hurt or if you did speak up at the risk of offending someone and possibly helped avoid the avoidable? I know what side I'm on. Maybe it's an age thing. I'm at the age where people can easily think I'm just an old busybody. And frankly, I don't care.

Archived