IGNORED

"Trees that bare more seed"

Marian the Librarian

From the Maxwells' latest blog post. More cooking pictures, more food pictures, more nursing home pictures, more fixed-smiles-around-the-dinner-table pictures. And so it goes...

[link=][/link]

From the Maxwells' latest blog post. More cooking pictures, more food pictures, more nursing home pictures, more fixed-smiles-around-the-dinner-table pictures. And so it goes...

And more SOTDRT spelling.

They ate ham, I am surprised that they aren't pork free like the Duggars. Actually for the Maxwells, it looked like a decent meal.

The grammar. It hurts my eyes. :shock:

Anna-Marie is looking very Mennonite from the back, minus a headcovering.

ETA: "Resurrection Sunday" makes me want to stick pins in my eyes. It's Easter. EASTER EASTER EASTER EASTER EASTER. Or Pascha. Just not resurrection sunday.

Jerusalem is from the BuckHale family (Jerusalem Hale). She got engaged to Jacob (Berlin) while on the family cross-country trip (where they visited the Maxwells on the way also).

Just some trivia... :)

Oh hey the couple has a blog: www.jacobberlin.com

(snip)

ETA: "Resurrection Sunday" makes me want to stick pins in my eyes. It's Easter. EASTER EASTER EASTER EASTER EASTER. Or Pascha. Just not resurrection sunday.

Keep Eostre in Easter!!!11!1!!

eta: not a dig at you, but at the Maxhellish attempts at literalism.

edited for accidentally spelling correctly.

Aaaaaannnnnddd...(drum roll)...it's fixed!!!

Hi Steve!! :handgestures-thumbup: SO glad to know you're keeping up with us here on FJ.

Hi Steve! I used to read your family's books and feel bad about myself for not being successful at scheduling. Now I'm all better and I think you're a tremendous asshat. :nenner:

Christians flip their shit if you say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." But evidently it's perfectly okay to change the name of Easter to Resurrection Sunday.

:angry-banghead:

Guess what, assholes? Ima wish you HAPPY HOLIDAYS and then celebrate EASTER with lotsa chocolate bunnies and eggs!

:nenner:

They ate ham, I am surprised that they aren't pork free like the Duggars. Actually for the Maxwells, it looked like a decent meal.

I left a comment about their pagan Easter ham. Shockingly it wasn't approved.

Why are there men in the kitchen? o_O

I was about to say that, too! Isn't cooking for wimmins only in their world?

I kind of love Anna Marie's hair. Makes me wish my hair wasn't too short/thick/frizzy to hold braids like that.

I was about to say that, too! Isn't cooking for wimmins only in their world?

I kind of love Anna Marie's hair. Makes me wish my hair wasn't too short/thick/frizzy to hold braids like that.

I also quite like Anna Marie's hair. I think she's quite good looking, myself. She has her specific style which isn't everyone's thing but I think she does it well.

At least Mary referred to Nathan and Chris and their families as "all the relatives" instead of acting like they are no longer part of the family.

Jerusalem is from the BuckHale family (Jerusalem Hale). She got engaged to Jacob (Berlin) while on the family cross-country trip (where they visited the Maxwells on the way also).

Just some trivia... :)

Oh hey the couple has a blog: www.jacobberlin.com

.... Jerusalem Berlin? Couldn't have crafted a better fundie name myself.

.... Jerusalem Berlin? Couldn't have crafted a better fundie name myself.

Around here, we pronounce it "Burr - lun" with the accent on the Burr.

Archived