IGNORED

Kate Gosselin. Bullies.

OkToBeTakei

twitter.com/BullyVille

So this twitter account claims to have the 'verified' names of quite a few of her stalker/bully types. I do recall they tend to change names and accounts quite often. If I recall wine was a theme with one. Chablis or Chardonnay.

I am totally not a fan of Ms Gosselin having watched all seasons of the show and only came to her internet presence after the final show to see what if anything was happening with her.

This is a snark board. But it would appear that some of these types actually do just spend huge amounts of time purely stalking every where she is mentioned and then commenting the same stuff over and over. Generally all the 'wooden spoon' type stories about her. They all appear to know each other or at least are familiar with each other. They follow and post the same stuff on the Coupon place she blogged on and the new blog. Quite hilarious really as their desire is to (well to be honest I do not know what their desire is.) But guaranteed whoever she blogs for is rubbing their hands in glee at any type of high volume she brings in. Positive or negative.

What possesses people to spend this much time to do this? Some of the stuff is really quite out there and goes way beyond the snark of say this site. She is not the only 'celebrity' I know to be the subject of this. There was a case here in the UK on twitter where a popular TV presenter went to the Police and had it stopped. Are there any clear legalities? Is this something to be expected now the world is online? Is this the poison pen letter of a new generation? That was deemed as beyond cowardly in years gone by.

Any thoughts fellow snarkers?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a price to be paid for getting rich and famous by exposing every moment of your life to the world. I think it's incredibly stupid to think you can show every second of your life to the world and not attract whackadoodles. It happens to realty TV stars, bloggers, etc. Every single time they're all "I cannot believe this has happened to me!" Really?

twitter.com/BullyVille

So this twitter account claims to have the 'verified' names of quite a few of her stalker/bully types. I do recall they tend to change names and accounts quite often. If I recall wine was a theme with one. Chablis or Chardonnay.

I am totally not a fan of Ms Gosselin having watched all seasons of the show and only came to her internet presence after the final show to see what if anything was happening with her.

This is a snark board. But it would appear that some of these types actually do just spend huge amounts of time purely stalking every where she is mentioned and then commenting the same stuff over and over. Generally all the 'wooden spoon' type stories about her. They all appear to know each other or at least are familiar with each other. They follow and post the same stuff on the Coupon place she blogged on and the new blog. Quite hilarious really as their desire is to (well to be honest I do not know what their desire is.) But guaranteed whoever she blogs for is rubbing their hands in glee at any type of high volume she brings in. Positive or negative.

What possesses people to spend this much time to do this? Some of the stuff is really quite out there and goes way beyond the snark of say this site. She is not the only 'celebrity' I know to be the subject of this. There was a case here in the UK on twitter where a popular TV presenter went to the Police and had it stopped. Are there any clear legalities? Is this something to be expected now the world is online? Is this the poison pen letter of a new generation? That was deemed as beyond cowardly in years gone by.

Any thoughts fellow snarkers?

I read a anti-fan Kate Gosselin blog pretty regularly or it was pretty regularly before you guys became my life ;) I'm pretty far behind on the blog right now.

Kate like to call anyone that disagrees with her "bullying." There are some "haters" that I think go too far on her twitter and I personally think if the haters on twitter went away her twitter feed would be *crickets*

However, you can lie every time you open your mouth, treat people like so much dirt under your shoes, exploit your kids and all the other numerous things she had said and done and expect people to turn a blind eye to that forever.

She complains about the paps and people being all up in her bizniz, but who is putting all that out there for public consumption? HER! She is not on TV anymore, she could be living a private life, if she wasn't tweeting her every. last. fucking. move!

I don't think her getting involved with hackers, is her smartest move. If people on the internet are saying mean things to you, using illegal means to "out" them is not exactly the best course of action. Two of the people they keep crowing about outing were outed years ago by some of her crazy fans.

Personally, I would be way more worried about her fans, if I were her. The non-fans, truthers, and haters aren't the ones that want to meet her, think of her and her kids as part of their family, send her gifts, want to know every minute of her schedule, want to go to coffee with her, want to meet her at the supermarket, etc. They want her to go the fuck away ;)

I'm not sure if I just ranted about Kate or addressed your actual question :)

Some people are unbalanced and develop a fixation with someone for whatever reason. She's just so strident, entitled, and mean. She's a pretty polarizing personality and you either adore her or hate her. I'd feel a lot more sympathy for her if she seemed like she was trying to be a less horrible person. She did leave herself incredibly open to criticism by doing two shows for TLC and then DWTS and various one off shows. There have been plenty of times that I have wished to be on the grace end of someone's opinion, but I'm not in the same league as Kate. I always try to give someone the benefit of the doubt, but like I said, this is Kate we're talking about. She's just the worst type of person to me. Sorry, I can't say anything nice about her. She's done so much damage to her own image, people just don't care if she's being bullied. It's not really right, but that seems to be the way it is.

Yeah she's a twat. But you'd have to wonder who has time to actively follow and bully someone all over the damn Internet. Kinda sad.

Yeah she's a twat. But you'd have to wonder who has time to actively follow and bully someone all over the damn Internet. Kinda sad.

The site I read does not encourage that type of behavior. It's more of a we snark *here* there is no reason to chase her all over the internet, type thing. I think if she was hired somewhere that I already patronized, I might drop them a note and say have you lost your mind?!?! No I'd just say I don't patronize places that are affiliated with Kate Gosselin, so I'm sorry I can no longer shop at xxx. If they change their spokesperson at some point, I'll be happy to come back.

Something like that, only coherent :)

I can't be bothered to send letters to places I don't already patronize though. They don't care what I think, most likely anyway :)

After reading the book about her, that is going to be republished soon. I have no patience for her.

Yes. Beginning to think Kate was not a good example to use :lol: But the second part of your comment is more what I was getting at.

I think it's better than when the stalking goes into the real world... fundies at their seminars for instance :whistle:

She had a hysterical fit a few weeks ago because there was someone else on Twitter with the last name Gosselin. Kept reporting him to twitter left, right, and sideways, but it was the guy's ACTUAL name. He said he thought it was hilarious and sent her a snarky text saying "Love you "Mom."...

She then replied by reporting him to Twitter again, shrieking that he was impersonating one of her kids.

She had a hysterical fit a few weeks ago because there was someone else on Twitter with the last name Gosselin. Kept reporting him to twitter left, right, and sideways, but it was the guy's ACTUAL name. He said he thought it was hilarious and sent her a snarky text saying "Love you "Mom."...

She then replied by reporting him to Twitter again, shrieking that he was impersonating one of her kids.

I heard about that. Chick is trippin. The guy said "Hi, mom" and tried to make it a joke when she flipped out cause he dared to have the same last name. :naughty: Only Kate :roll:

I heard about that. Chick is trippin. The guy said "Hi, mom" and tried to make it a joke when she flipped out cause he dared to have the same last name. :naughty: Only Kate :roll:

Her complaining about the guys name....jeez, it's like having Will Smith complaining on Twitter about all the people with the last name Smith on there! Though Gosselin isn't as common as Smith, but still.

The site I read does not encourage that type of behavior. It's more of a we snark *here* there is no reason to chase her all over the internet, type thing. I think if she was hired somewhere that I already patronized, I might drop them a note and say have you lost your mind?!?! No I'd just say I don't patronize places that are affiliated with Kate Gosselin, so I'm sorry I can no longer shop at xxx. If they change their spokesperson at some point, I'll be happy to come back.

I can't be bothered to send letters to places I don't already patronize though. They don't care what I think, most likely anyway :)

After reading the book about her, that is going to be republished soon. I have no patience for her.

Didn't mean you or your site Curious! Just, y'know, trolly bully types.

Her complaining about the guys name....jeez, it's like having Will Smith complaining on Twitter about all the people with the last name Smith on there! Though Gosselin isn't as common as Smith, but still.

Around here, it kind of is--significant French-Canadian population. I know two unrelated families with that name.

If Kate is going to go all ape shit because someone else has the same last name as her on Twitter, then I'm going to complain about a restaurant chain that has my last name and make them change it or pay me royalties for putting my last name in print on their cups, their bags, containers, etc. The only nice thing they've ever done for me was give me a free cookie when I told them- "Hey, my last name is ______!" They thought I was crazy until I showed them my license. The manager (who waited on me) thought it was funny and gave me the cookie as a kind gesture. However, a cookie isn't enough. They plaster my name everywhere! LOL

If Kate is going to go all ape shit because someone else has the same last name as her on Twitter, then I'm going to complain about a restaurant chain that has my last name and make them change it or pay me royalties for putting my last name in print on their cups, their bags, containers, etc.

Ah, but you won't. You wouldn't do that because you're not a fame whoring bully with all the signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Ms. Khate, on the other hand... :roll:

What book is this. Is it like a tell all type book. Didn't she fall out, with a lot if her family, including her brother who was on the show with her.

I think Kate is just like MckMama and many other Mommies in the public eye, though Kate on a bigger scale, I think as their story is told, the kids really get people pulled in and they become attached to these families in what some people see as a personal way, sometimes bluring the line for some over how well they really know these peoples. And in much the same way, when you see the Moms/parents begin to show less then desirable traits you start to lose fans, and gain dissenters. But what you really have to worry about is those people who are on the line or over the line who just go into crazy stalker. We have seen it on MWOP and even with the Duggars, sure many of us snark on these people, but you don't see use stalking them screaming obscenities at them. There is a fine line between snarking and just being a bully. This is why as fun as I think it would be to be in the public spotlight, I would chose never to involve my family, especially while Tankkid is still young.

BTW in some ways I think a lot of these people well deserve the snark they get, but I have to draw the line and say what some of these people do is just nuts.

What a nasty bitch. She is a textbook case narcissist.

And there is a bagel place that the same last name as me. I should sue those schmucks!

I think you and I are reading the same site. :greetings-wavingblue: I dont participate anymore in the snark but I still read the comments.

Regarding this topic, here is one of Kates retweets from the hackers that are bullying people that she thinks bully her. She is a :music-tool:

kateplusmy8

RT @funnyb34r_: Also to be clear, ip tracking your own email to said bullies is legal, it's your own property, like a website, cc @kateplusmy8 @BullyVille

Get ready to stand in line foodies cause the Khate is releasing a cookbook called Love is in the Mix. Wonder if she'll include suggested 2 tablespoon serving suggestions for kids? Why won't she go away?

Get ready to stand in line foodies cause the Khate is releasing a cookbook called Love is in the Mix. Wonder if she'll include suggested 2 tablespoon serving suggestions for kids? Why won't she go away?

Baby souls are a required ingredient in every recipe.

Baby souls are a required ingredient in every recipe.

I was drinking coke and it fucking BURNED when it shot out of my nose. When will I learn?!

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Archived