Kitchen Princess

ZOMG I can LIKE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all so pretty! And easy to use! *swoons with admiration at tech team......*

ZOMG I can LIKE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're so funny!

I'm poking around and not seeing any major problems. But the "Like" button is awesome.

Two of the girls are working there now. I'm not sure which two. I wasn't there, just heard it from some people on FB. They were apparently filming them at their jobs today and did some staged "Grandma in line for coffee" stuff. Now I feel like I should go get some coffee.....

Two of the girls are working there now. I'm not sure which two. I wasn't there, just heard it from some people on FB. They were apparently filming them at their jobs today and did some staged "Grandma in line for coffee" stuff. Now I feel like I should go get some coffee.....

Boob and Mullet are allowing a couple of J'slaves to work outside the compound? I'm gobsmacked!

sorry, christian hipster coffee house is the ultimate oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp. maybe the braindead/brainwashed consider it that. do they serve kool-aid?

I am going to guess, Jinger and Jessa, or perhaps Jana. I remember them talking about how Jinger loves her coffee. Jessa has been roped into homeschooling her siblings so might have to remain home to "train" for that ministry. Jana sometimes accompanies Jill on births.

Only because it is a hipster Christian coffee house.

Thank you for that information Creeky Steel! I will be sure to keep my godless, lesbian self out of this establishment. ;) I like Arsaga's better anyway.

Wait a minute- are these real jobs? or are these "show jobs"?

Right? And the Arsaga's on Dickson serves delicious crepes now, too.

No, hipster Christian coffee houses are a "thing" now. There used to be one near me, had the coolest atmosphere, and then they figured out the Christians couldn't keep it afloat, and so they sold it. Now it is just hipster, and it's not Christian music on the ipod.

Wait a minute- are these real jobs? or are these "show jobs"?

I don't know...I'll stop in some time just to see. :snooty: :roll:

I meant to say that the one comment about lining them all up and giving them one continuous long punch....I did that to my male cousins once. I was the only girl, we were all about 8-11. I had been harassed by them all day. They were all sitting on the couch watching TV, and I just smacked all four of them with my fist as I ran by. It was GREAT! I didn't even get in trouble, after I told my mom what they'd done to me.

According to someone on Famy's instagram, Jessa and Jinger "volunteered" at the coffee shop -- made it sound like a one off. Still, maybe one of them will get ideas? optimist>

According to someone on Famy's instagram, Jessa and Jinger "volunteered" at the coffee shop -- made it sound like a one off. Still, maybe one of them will get ideas? optimist>

Ya, just another "ministry" making money off of volunteer labor.

They were filmed doing their "volunteering" also I believe.

I found the website: mamacarmen.com/cafe their godly affiliation is seriously buried. Took me a while to find it. Think it's rather disingenuous to bury the "On a Godly Mission" part.

After giving it some thought, I might take my godless lesbian self in there one time for informational purposes only. :D

I am going to guess, Jinger and Jessa, or perhaps Jana. I remember them talking about how Jinger loves her coffee. Jessa has been roped into homeschooling her siblings so might have to remain home to "train" for that ministry. Jana sometimes accompanies Jill on births.

Famy posted a bunch of pics including this one:

3f9b7e1265cd11e292eb22000a1fbd89_6.jpg

From a leghumper:

e5d257a8651211e28e2022000a1cdd10_6.jpg

Right? And the Arsaga's on Dickson serves delicious crepes now, too.

No, hipster Christian coffee houses are a "thing" now. There used to be one near me, had the coolest atmosphere, and then they figured out the Christians couldn't keep it afloat, and so they sold it. Now it is just hipster, and it's not Christian music on the ipod.

I roll down Dickson every day on my way home from work. Now I have another excuse for a detour between work and home.. A Frozen Caramel Mocha blended and a crepe....total diet buster.

I roll down Dickson every day on my way home from work. Now I have another excuse for a detour between work and home.. A Frozen Caramel Mocha blended and a crepe....total diet buster.

Try the one with the butternut squash and sausage. mmmmm....

There was one that has been abandoned in my town. signs are still up though and it was called "grounds for faith". eyerolllllllllll. I stilll can't figure out what God and coffee have to do with each other.

Archived