IGNORED

No new posts from Kelly Bates for the last two weeks...

marmalade

I have a sneaking suspicion her little blessing arrived a tad early. Unless she was confirmed to be at that Santorum rally on Friday (I couldn't see the faces in that crowd to ascertain ANY Bateses there).

Anyone?

How far along is she? I think it's more likely they had a miscarriage or a stillbirth. They're probably trying to find a way to spin it.

How far along is she? I think it's more likely they had a miscarriage or a stillbirth. They're probably trying to find a way to spin it.

She' due in about 4 weeks. If born now, baby s/be fine.

If Kelly had her blessing, we'd have heard about it by now, not after 2 weeks.

Kelly often goes a week or so between posts on the blog, so there's a lot of wiggle room for her to have had the baby, say, a week ago. I recall they'd planned a hospital birth, but not a c-section AFAIK. I don't think she's had ANY sections!

But if she had the baby a week ago, no posts to date would be totally reasonable. I don't think any of her kids are allowed to touch the blog, and Gil has only posted on it a couple of times.

If a post miraculously appears tomorrow, it's confirmation that Smuggar or Amy is filling them in on the goings-on here. :mrgreen:

It's not particularly uncommon for them to go several weeks without a blog post and then do several posts in a row discussing things that happened during that time.

With Judson they posted an updatet that the baby had arrive the day after he was born so I doubt she's had baby. She might just be busy getting things ready for the baby.

I think that Sarah Reith's family had some concert dates nearby in TN the past couple days. The Bateses could've been just overwhelmed with company and she's sure to past some pics of Zach and Sarah again.

southernraisedbluegrass.com/hendersonville-tn-011712/

Yeah, they don't have the internet at home, so I can imagine it would have been a while. I hope the baby is ok... if so she and Michelle are level!

Wasn't there a report of them at the SC pro life rally. Likely there's no updates because they're busy spreading Santorum. That big, pregnant belly is a huge draw to the anitchoicers.

And this is when we find out that TLC is filming a spinoff version of 19kac centered around the Bates! They're only secretive so they can have a big reveal premier episode! :lol:

Yeah, they don't have the internet at home, so I can imagine it would have been a while. I hope the baby is ok... if so she and Michelle are level!

If they don't have the internet at home, where do they use it? Do they go to a public library? And do they realize how hypocritical that is of them when they denounce "government hand-outs"? They'll use taxpayer money to brag about their kid collection, but not to actually feed those kids?

Really? So does someone go to town with stuff and do uploads to their web pages?

They did used to go to the library for their internet access, but I don't think they do now. I think they do have a computer in the house for internet, thats heavily guarded though!

OH and PS; She has just commented on the latest post and replied she has 4 weeks to go, so seems she is OK, Just not blogging so much.

They did used to go to the library for their internet access, but I don't think they do now. I think they do have a computer in the house for internet, thats heavily guarded though!

In the Primetime show about them, there was a computer somewhere in the house. It looked like an older PC.

When they first started their blog they went to the library to update it. Now they have computers at home, which were a gift from their friends the Duggars.

Archived