IGNORED

Can YOU handle a supersized family???

MrsKay

I got general on the easiest level!

Me too but failed on the hardest. Fine, DSS come take them away as I seem to refuse to want to hold my kids.

Me too but failed on the hardest. Fine, DSS come take them away as I seem to refuse to want to hold my kids.

Thats what you get for having more children than you can take care of!

I bombed on level 1, simply because of the dumb ads covering up everything.. lol. I could not figure out how to go upstairs.. silly me. Good thing I only have one kid :)

I failed...the easy one too :( The damn bathroom got me. Who knew you could mop a mirror. :lol:

But not the sink, apparently... that's what got me...I think this game needs some tweaking.

Epic fail! Although, quite honestly, a filthy bathroom can wait 2 seconds while I dose my kid with advil stupid game has its priorities wrong.

FAIL.

Luckily IRL I am lying on the couch playing on my laptop and sucking back a coffee. I'm surrounded by pets and classical music is playing in the background. The house is clean and lunch is in the crockpot. Wait. I think I actually won!

Epic fail! Although, quite honestly, a filthy bathroom can wait 2 seconds while I dose my kid with advil stupid game has its priorities wrong.

Hahaha that's what I was thinking. The bills can really wait a few days and so can the laundry...why should they all count the same?

I passed level 1 without too many problems but bombed level 2. Good thing I know I don't want any kids...

My newest form of birth control! :lol:

I think Joy Anna Duggar- the one most likely to run away from the QF movement- should play this... She would run away for sure!!

I might have failed the game, but in RL I would win because I would just have all my millions of children doing all the work for me. It doesn't matter how young the are. All of them will have a servant heart willing to help. Bwhahaha.

I failed! No surprise there though. I do pretty good with the kids I have, but I don't think adding too many more would be a good idea.

I tried on the middle level, but apparently I can't clean a filthy bathroom and amuse/soothe/medicate all those kids. Meh.

Made general on the first level and lieutienant on the second, but couldn't pass the third one. Though glad I don't have kids because if acted like I had in the game I would have a clean home but angry kids from lack of attention

Hahaha that's what I was thinking. The bills can really wait a few days and so can the laundry...why should they all count the same?

I passed level 1 without too many problems but bombed level 2. Good thing I know I don't want any kids...

Exactly. I passed levels 1 and 2 pretty okay. Level 3 it's every few seconds you have to clean the bathroom to give more meds... I can give my kids meds without a spotless bathroom I would think.

They forgot the crucial element of making the older kids do the laundry and dishes. :lol:

I passed the first level the second time I did it. The first time I didn't know where everything was.

Archived