IGNORED

Can YOU handle a supersized family???

MrsKay

Kinda reminds me of The Sims in a way. I did okay in level 1 after the second try, the inconsistencies drive me a little nuts though ;-)

sick kids don't need advil anyway. Let 'em run a fever, which will keep them quietly sleeping/suffering while you get on with your cleaning/blogging.

I failed on the easy level. I could not get the bathroom clean. The mop kept dropping in the bucket. It was not my fault! Where are Jana and Jill when you need them?

I made General on the first level, which is surprising considering that I had this Toyota ad that covered half my damn screen. :( It's a boring game though, so I would not play for fun. Too much like my real life!

What is the obsession in this game with cleaning the bathroom!

Of course I failed, my husband is our household bathroom cleaner! I could not even get the mop to drop half the time.

I don't have or want kids, so no surprise I should not have a super-sized family!

Without even playing the 'game' I knew the answer. No, I cannot handle a supersize family. That's just part of the reason I don't have one. I know my limits.

I failed the game in the bathroom. I guess I am a failure at being a woman. Oh well.

What is the obsession in this game with cleaning the bathroom!

Of course I failed, my husband is our household bathroom cleaner! I could not even get the mop to drop half the time.

I don't have or want kids, so no surprise I should not have a super-sized family!

Unfortunately, the constant bathroom cleaning is a realistic part of large family living. I don't have a super-sized family, but my bathrooms can get really gross without at least daily cleaning.

There are always messes of varying nastiness in the boys' bathroom, and no one ever makes them (if you ask the kids) so the mom is left with a lot of pee-wiping and toilet unclogging.

I don't get the bills thing. I mean, yeah you get bills, but that many every second? If it's that bad, just get it drafted or pick one day to pay it all, or something.

Besides, isn't THE MAN OF THE HOUSE supposed to handle the money?

I got general on the first 2 levels but still can not win the 3rd. What I want to know is why my teen or gradeschool age child can't load the dishwasher or laundry (teen) or pop the pacifer back in the mouth. In real life I can do the dishes and laundry and bill paying with a baby or toddler in my arms. Hell I've even done it with 2 toddlers throwing a shit fit in my arms or at my feet. Everything gets done but along the way somebody is going to cry. Ok, now days its me but stuff still gets done. And who the F is dirtying up so many damn dishes and clothes? :evil:

I did love how giving the kids help and attention quickly became just another chore. "What is the bare minimum I can give this child to shut it up?"

I passed level 1 easily, level 2 barely.

I want a fundie option, where there is less movement because all the kids are crammed into one bedroom, the oldest 3 are busy doing the chores, I wait for my headship to get home and do the bills, and all I have to do is hole up somewhere with a Bible or blog and a cup of tea.

I passed the first two levels with flying colours, but had a laundry-based crisis in level three and shut the window in frustration/boredom. I feel slightly special, but mostly weirded out...

I did love how giving the kids help and attention quickly became just another chore. "What is the bare minimum I can give this child to shut it up?"

Also enjoyed their method of discipline. Kid isn't doing what you want? Threaten them! Also very fundie-esque.

I managed to beat level 2 easily (it's a lot easier with a real mouse, aka not on my laptop). However, I still cant beat level 3. I maybe last a minute.

Archived