IGNORED

Some Nut(s) Were Praying for George Michael to Die

tropaka

Guest Anonymous

Ugh. I am a Christian and I don't see anything in the Bible that would support praying for someone's death and being so hateful.

thats horrible! I love George Michael and back in the day would bop around t his songs and oggle over how cute he was and such.

Certainly not a very Christian thing to be praying for the death of someone...

Also I really do not understand how if you have done something sinful for years, or even your whole life (not that I am saying being gay is a sin, IMO its NOT) But suddenly a prayer and a sorry at the end means you are going to Heaven and not hell? Never sat well with me that!

If it was the woodsboro people, people stop taking them seriously.

If it was somebody else, also. I'd let them drown in their own bile. Who cares. Hatred causes cancer in the liver. Not good!

I thought the one about it being fitting or whatever that around the TWENTIETH anniversary of the death of Freddie Mercury, *another* homosexual was dying of AIDS. I can't even formulate a response to that absurdity because, well, there is zero sense in it. Along with this group being for a 'moral America' yet George Michael is British and was in a hospital in Austria. How, exactly, does any of that affect 'their' America?

Praying for someone's death is not Christian. It's not really even human in a moral, decent sense, never mind religious distinctions. I'm glad he recovered and I hope he throws one hell of party on a public street in front of an American church.

If it was the woodsboro people, people stop taking them seriously.

If it was somebody else, also. I'd let them drown in their own bile. Who cares. Hatred causes cancer in the liver. Not good!

I'm assuming you mean Westboro, not woodsboro.

Where is your proof that hatred causes cancer in the liver?

Sounds like Louise Hay's stuff. Theoretically, in terms of Chinese Medicine, anger is associated with the Yin/Yang of the Liver and Gall Bladder. So in those metaphorical terms, anger disrupts those systems and creates problems in those two meridians which compensate for one another. If Liver is under or over active, the gall bladder picks up the slack.

Does that actually produce liver cancer in people with problems modulating anger in the terms that Western Medicine understands? You could probably build up that causality after the fact. Though I think that the Chinese and Western approaches can overlap, I don't think that they are that directly linked.

Yes I do but I finished having conversations with you for good. It is not elementary school, you are not a hall monitor, I am not a school kid and google is your fucking friend, dear. Now make someone else happy.

Yes I do but I finished having conversations with you for good. It is not elementary school, you are not a hall monitor, I am not a school kid and google is your fucking friend, dear. Now make someone else happy.

Oh well, you've convinced me for sure, now! LMAO!

Do not bother, dear. This forum has some great functions.

That doesn't even make sense. I'm assuming English is not your first language?

I swear Bill Gothard taught that hatred caused cancer. Bitterness too. Or maybe bitterness caused something else. Envy caused bone problems I think.

From my short stint as a google monkey, I couldn't find any real proof that hatred causes cancer.

Archived