IGNORED

Petition for TLC to increase Michelle's Frumper Shirt Budget

holierthanyou

I am beginning to think Michelle only owns three shirts. Which are actually all the same shirt, in three different colors (lime green, sky blue, and kinda pink).

50234_181196998578903_2210925_n.jpg

duggar19thchild.jpg

post_1492147_1233030462_med.jpg?imageId=12377862

Maybe it is time for TLC to decrease the World Tour allowance, and increase the frumper blouse allowance (well, just for Michelle. Everyone else seems to own enough clothes)

Edited to fix photo embedding.

I never realized that she had 3 in the same color, but now looking at them I have seen them all! She also has a brown shirt, I believe.

I'm sick of the green one, she wears it all of the time!

Wow, in that second picture Michelle's eyes look just like my one sister's. Just the eyes not the face. I really think Michelle was really happy in that photo with her micro preemie. Granted it may be the very first time getting to hold her child but were is the look of death warmed over on her? I had that look of reheated cadavar, my sisters did with their preemies, my friends did with their preemies, every parent in NICU has that look. So why does she look refreshed?

I see all three shirts have puffed sleeves. Boob loves those puffy sleeves -insisted on them on that dress they had Kleinfeld's do up for their wedding vow "removal".

Current thread on that dress and the puffy sleeves: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6343

You can all hate on me if you want, but I'm going to say it:

I like the green shirt!

It's my favourite shade of green! I'd totally wear it... maybe a bit more fitted, but I would totally wear it. I realise any fashion credibility I may have had has gone down the toilet. I still stand by it. I think the shirt has been retired, I don't remember seeing it in any of the more recent episodes.

I agree she needs more shirts, though. I mean, if they still shop at thrift stores she has no excuse not to buy more tops. When I go thrifting, I buy at least 5 new tops (99% of the time they still have tags on) every single time, and I usually buy a couple of pairs of pants or a couple of skirts for good measure because it is so ridiculously cheap. I once got 11 items of clothing for under $30, and the thrift stores here are more expensive than the ones in the US. No excuses, Michelle!

*Edited for grammar fail.

Wow, in that second picture Michelle's eyes look just like my one sister's. Just the eyes not the face. I really think Michelle was really happy in that photo with her micro preemie. Granted it may be the very first time getting to hold her child but were is the look of death warmed over on her? I had that look of reheated cadavar, my sisters did with their preemies, my friends did with their preemies, every parent in NICU has that look. So why does she look refreshed?

Because all of the attention is on her,her, HER!!!

I kinda like it how Michelle hasn't gone all Hollywood and started wearing extravagant new clothes. It used to annoy me how John and Kate's kids always were sporting the newest Gymboree lines.

Forget the shirt, we need to get her some new stockings and shoes so she doesn't have to wear semi-see-through black stockings and black shoes with a beige skirt!

I'd love to send a free Jinger shirt to her :lol:

:happy-jumpgreen:

I think I've seen her in a dark blue one as well. I dont know... her elbows can be defrauding, cant they?

Guest Anonymous
Forget the shirt, we need to get her some new stockings and shoes so she doesn't have to wear semi-see-through black stockings and black shoes with a beige skirt!

I'd suggest Jimmy Choo or Manolo Blahnik gift certificates, but I doubt that her tastes are advanced enough to appreciate either one. They'd just be wasted on her.

She had a ratty looking yellow one in a bunch of pics from when Jennifer was an infant. From Josie onwards- same shirts.

I think she totally needs to update her wardrobe, although admitedly she already looks heaps different from the first tv special!!!

10c5c466781e4f1b049187c83cf2b64d.jpg

She definitely looks different from her first days on TV. It's like she has had her teeth done and her hair doesn't look so dried out.

I too thought she only owned one shirt for a year. LOL :D

I kinda like it how Michelle hasn't gone all Hollywood and started wearing extravagant new clothes. It used to annoy me how John and Kate's kids always were sporting the newest Gymboree lines.

The Gosselin kids' clothes were almost certainly comped. J'chelle may not have revamped her wardrobe, but you sure can't say the same about the Duggar kids. They wear name brand clothes, eg, aeropostale, and there's evidence that these clothes weren't bought used to save the difference.

I don't get the black stockings and shoes either. There are some women who can get away with that look, but on J'chelle it just shows a lack of personal style.

Lol, these shirts are extravagant and new compared to what she wearing in the first few specials. She used to wear hand-made frumpers made from the same bargain-bin fabric that her daughters wore. And the red plaid was apparently the most "formal", because there's a photo of all the girls AND Michelle wearing it where all the boys are wearing suits.

eh. I'm a pretty plain dresser (no patterns on my shirts, ever), and when I find a shirt I like, I buy it in all the colors. Like Steve Jobs (so long as the color is black). I wear v-neck tees every single day. I can expound on all the makes available and in what season and what color will be available and whether they will shrink.

I am sure Michelle has some problems with shirts being long enough or cover enough at the top, and so I feel her probable pain when searching for something to meet her criteria, and just being unable to find it. I would do so well with the wardrobe selections on Star Trek. If I could wear pants.

The Gosselin kids' clothes were almost certainly comped. J'chelle may not have revamped her wardrobe, but you sure can't say the same about the Duggar kids. They wear name brand clothes, eg, aeropostale, and there's evidence that these clothes weren't bought used to save the difference.

Oh, for sure. A couple years ago, I bought a blue polo from Aero and then seeing one of the J'Slaves wear an Aero polo in the exact same shade of blue on a brand new episode a couple weeks later. "Buy used and save the difference?" Pfft.

eh. I'm a pretty plain dresser (no patterns on my shirts, ever), and when I find a shirt I like, I buy it in all the colors. Like Steve Jobs (so long as the color is black). I wear v-neck tees every single day. I can expound on all the makes available and in what season and what color will be available and whether they will shrink.

I am sure Michelle has some problems with shirts being long enough or cover enough at the top, and so I feel her probable pain when searching for something to meet her criteria, and just being unable to find it. I would do so well with the wardrobe selections on Star Trek. If I could wear pants.

Polyester, hideous gold, 80s-esque geometric designs, and a onesie style that would bathroom trips difficult? Count me out on that one. If we're gonna have uniforms, I'd like to have a loose, low-cut t-shirt (high cuts rub my neck in the front) and loose cotton shorts (or pants in the winter) covered by a tie-waist robe of varying colors, materials, and sleeve-length based on the weather. This is what I generally wear around the house because it's so comfortable, and a robe will fit even when I gain or lose a lot of weight. Yes, I have thought this through way too much. If I were a writer, this would be the dress style in some fictional society.

I don't get the black stockings and shoes either. There are some women who can get away with that look, but on J'chelle it just shows a lack of personal style.

Black tights/stockings look fine with high heels or court shoes, with flats they look horrible. What is wrong with coloured tights anyway, why doesn't she wear those instead?

I love brightly coloured tights, I have tights in all colours/styles, and they're cotton ones too because my fanjo is a delicate little flower and doesn't like nylon! :lol: Today I am sporting some cotton tights in bright magenta with large purple spots, I've also got some rainbow striped ones. I would love to get Michelle into some new clothes, give me a few hours with her and she'd be wearing much more colourful clothing and she would still be modest. Those same shirts and skirts every time we see her are dreadful.

someone posted some tights with words on them, relating to the height of the skirt... it was somewhere on this site right?

Edited: FOUND IT!

pd_mediaspalabras-en-36_big.jpg?rand=205

I think her blouses are cute, but THREE only... ? O.o And they bought a tour bus like britney spears has.

Archived