IGNORED

Thats a 'husband' question...

Deleted07

"I'd have to talk to him to see how I feel about it..."

Was watching reruns of my favourite show NCIS, and at the beginning of one episode there was a woman getting interviewed that stated this!

Just totally reminded me of the fundie wives, and thought you all might get a laugh out of it...

http://youtu.be/DBS5hdiNq5Q?t=35s

I love NCIS, but I'm still annoyed about how much weight McGee lost. He was so cute before with his little double chin, and now he just looks weird.

I love NCIS, but I'm still annoyed about how much weight McGee lost. He was so cute before with his little double chin, and now he just looks weird.

:text-yeahthat:

I miss tubby Timmy.

I so want Tim and Abby to get together... and Ziva and Tony too!!!

I can just totally imagine fundie wives saying that line, as depressing as the thought is, I just couldn't help but thought they were making a great snark! ;-)

I think he looks gaunt. I like Timmy with some meat on him. I think Timmy and Abby already tried it but they work better as friends. FWB maybe?

Now Mark Harmon, he is so yummy. Mike is ok too. And David, well, I loved Ilya Kuryakin back in the U.N.C.L.E. days.

I think fundies and insecure teenage girls both share this approach.

This. Maybe because most fundies got married when they were still insecure teenaged girls?

I miss Timmy and Abby!

Gah! I can't stand Abby (the character is ridiculous and the actress sucks). I would like her to get killed off the show, please and thank you.

Archived