IGNORED

Candy's Flower Post

freethinker

Anyone else happen to read this? At first I thought she was going to say she was having a vision. As I continued reading it I thought what a whack job! :shock: What kind of drugs is she on? Then I saw at the end that it was all a dream. What the hell goes on in this chicks mind? At the end she had to try to convert anyone who is reading her post. Whatever. The post is gone now btw.

I saw it. I also thought it strange, but it was also classic Candy - she even mentioned Tesla!

I posted a screenshot of part of the post on my blog (see my profile) in case anyone missed it.

None of her posts remain on the main page, and there are no permalinks to her posts (that I can find, anyway.)

So everything she writes is here today, gone tomorrow. And that is why I keep an archive - because she seems to enjoy gaslighting her readers.

Oh, I know all about Candy's tricks, including her 5-minute missionary trip to Asia. ;) What's the link to the archive, again? Derr, nevermind, found it under your avatar.

She had this huge screed against Christmas and then a couple of posts later said they went out of state (not hard, the TX border is only 1/2 hour away) and spent some time with friends for Christmas. She can't have it both ways. It doesn't work that way.

She is so fucking crazy that at times even Taryn sounds logical.

I posted on the flower post that smelling roses is a sign of the visitation of the BVM. Leaning into Catholic territory there. :lol:

Archived