IGNORED

Christian extremist beheads mother of his child

47of74

This is horrifying

According to probable cause affidavits of arrest obtained by SkagitBreaking.com through a public disclosure request, Mount Vernon Police Officers were dispatched to a weapons offense in the 1200 block of  North 18th Street around 12:35 p.m. on August 26th, 2018.  The reporting party told dispatchers that they had arrived home from church and found their son’s girlfriend in a bedroom with her head removed from her body. Mount Vernon Officers quickly arrived on scene and located the deceased woman in a bedroom inside the home. The Officers confirmed the woman had been decapitated. The woman was later identified by family members through a GoFundMe page, as 27-year old Vanessa Cons of Mount Vernon.

During the course of their investigation, Officers learned that the suspect, 32-year old Timothy Hernandez of Mount Vernon, was in a relationship with the victim and had left the residence in a vehicle with their 3-year old child.   Police tracked the suspect to the area of the Cascade Mall in Burlington. Burlington Police Officers quickly located the suspects unoccupied vehicle in the Cascade Mall Parking Lot.

Hernandez told Investigators that in the morning, God told him to strike her down. He also advised investigators that he had given CONS a chance to repent, but she did not. According to court documents, Hernandez told Investigators that he had to pray for forgiveness because he initially questioned God’s decision for him to strike her down. Hernandez stated that “God works in mysterious ways and that he has to believe and not question God’s Will.”

Investigators spoke with the 3-year old child, who advised them that she saw Daddy cut mommy. She told investigators she heard mommy scream during this and said Daddy then walked around a lot before telling her that she needed to say goodbye to mommy. The child told detectives that she did not know why mommy had her eyes closed and blood on her face.

This guy needs to go away for the rest of his life, and never have another free day ever again.

• Disgust 2
  • Sad 6
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 1

If you are hearing voices telling you to kill someone, then you are seriously mentally disturbed. If you then go out and kill that person in front of your 3 year old child, you are also evil and morally depraved. The horror he subjected her to will scar the rest of her life. So yes, this person needs to be shut away for the rest of his life, and never, ever see the light of day again.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

From the news article:

Court Documents show that post Miranda, Hernandez advised Detectives that he had spoken with God, who told him to strike down his girlfriend because she did not repent. Hernandez stated that he struck her down, and caused her head to be removed from her body.  He then quoted two bible verses to Investigators, from Timothy Chapter 2 and the book of Revelations.

Interestingly, several of Lori Alexander's most often-quoted verses, which include "A woman must receive instruction silently and under complete control (bolding mine). I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, and then Eve. Further, Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and transgressed" (v.11-14, NAB). This is also the  chapter that includes instructions on adornment (no 'broided' hair or gold ornaments, etc). 

This, Lori, is why so many people have been trying, with no success, to get you to understand why your 'teachings' are so dangerous.

Those poor little girls. ?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

If you are hearing voices telling you to kill someone, then you are seriously mentally disturbed. If you then go out and kill that person in front of your 3 year old child, you are also evil and morally depraved. The horror he subjected her to will scar the rest of her life. So yes, this person needs to be shut away for the rest of his life, and never, ever see the light of day again.

Yeah, in a cave so deep that he needs to look up to see hell. I’m generally against the death penalty for individuals outside government but I almost want to make an exception here.
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

2 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I’m generally against the death penalty

I'm against the death penalty for a multitude of reasons. In this case, it's because putting him to death would be much too light a punishment for what he's done. It's probably very vindictive and quite merciless of me, but I want him to suffer, and suffer for a looooong time. It's what he deserves for giving his poor innocent little toddler a life sentence of having to live with that horror he put her through.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is horrifying.  That poor child, having to see that.  Having to lose her mother and having to grow up knowing that.  She may remember quite a bit, too.  That poor woman, I can't even imagine how scared she must have been.

I'm not sure what else to say, this is just so awful.

• Upvote 3

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately , this is not the first time such cases have taken place . For example , these cases took place in the general vicinity of where I live .  https://www.culteducation.com/group/820-apostolic-faith-church/2003-husband-sentenced-in-cult-killing-of-wifes.html  ,  http://www.starbeacon.com/news/local_news/murder-suspect-found-dead-in-truck/article_da248efb-d62c-5391-ae70-cf9c4be2f070.html .  The second case I have personal knowledge of , as I had met the family prior to this incident .  For instance I know that they had homeschooled their children , using Bob Jones University Curriculum .  More info , for those interested , can be found on my blog .  My Blog Article  I don't mean to hijack this thread . I only wanted to show that such incidents are not isolated , but rather fit a larger pattern of toxic patriarchal religiousity . 

• Upvote 2