IGNORED

Roe v. Wade Movie Production Problems

GeoBQn

Nick Loeb is trying to make a (conservative) start-studded, pro-life movie about Roe v. Wade.  Things are . . . not going well.  Who would have thought that deceiving people into working on your movie would lead to problems?

Unfortunately for Loeb, a lot of people don’t really like the idea of a pro-life movie about Roe v. Wade, forcing him to film this masterpiece in total secrecy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, he’s been shooting it under a fake title, refuses to disclose the names of all the actors involved, and has even been neglecting to tell some of the cast and crew about the project’s conservative angle. Multiple shooting locations have kicked out Loeb and the production after finding out what his movie is going to be about, an electrician told Loeb to go fuck himself before she quit, an actress who “begged” for the role of Norma McCorvey—a.k.a. “Jane Roe” herself—quit when she realized it was all a pro-life scam, and even the original director (who was also a woman) refused to keep working.

https://news.avclub.com/this-pro-life-roe-v-wade-movie-with-jon-voight-and-sta-1827325571

This movie couldn't be any worse if Tommy Wiseau, infamous for The Room, was involved.

I'm sure it will be 100% unbiased, fair and balance on both sides.  On another note:  I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd sell, any takers?

Maybe we'll be lucky and it will be like Vine Valley - never finished.

Archived