IGNORED

Flutes given to schoolchildren may have been contaminated with semen

47of74

I almost said what the fornicate in a very loud voice here at the coffee shop when I saw this; 

Spoiler

Parents were warned Saturday that a music teacher with a nonprofit group may have handed out flutes to schoolchildren that were tainted with his own semen.

A state and federal investigation was under way into whether youngsters at schools around Southern California may have received tainted flutes.

The Los Angeles Unified School District said it was cooperating in an investigation of alleged “inappropriate sexual conduct involving a musical performer” that affected at least 13 school districts.

I almost said what the fornicate in a very loud voice here at the coffee shop when I saw this; 
Spoiler Parents were warned Saturday that a music teacher with a nonprofit group may have handed out flutes to schoolchildren that were tainted with his own semen.
A state and federal investigation was under way into whether youngsters at schools around Southern California may have received tainted flutes.
The Los Angeles Unified School District said it was cooperating in an investigation of alleged “inappropriate sexual conduct involving a musical performer” that affected at least 13 school districts.

The only thing I can even say to that is what sick person even has the time to do something like this? And now I'm relieved that plastic recorders are cheap and easily purchased by parents rather than in bulk from random organisations (this was our school instrument besides school choir) - despite them being obnoxiously loud and eventually out of tune the only biological material comes from the kids themselves. [emoji14]

I bet there are a lot of parents who have a special place in mind for those tainted flutes.

Archived