IGNORED

NE State Sen Bill Kintner resigned

47of74

Some good news out of Nebraska today

kcrg.com/content/news/Nebraska-lawmaker-quits-after-unsavory-Womens-March-tweet-411756165.html

An outspoken Nebraska state legislator has resigned following an uproar over a tweet he sent that implied women's march protesters were too unattractive to be victims of sexual assault.

Republican Sen. Bill Kintner announced at a news conference Wednesday morning in the state Capitol that he would resign the seat he has held since 2012. Kintner made the announcement less than an hour before Nebraska lawmakers were scheduled to debate whether to expel him - the first time the Legislature would have taken such an action in recent history.

Even before Kintner retweeted the comment, he had faced criticism for a pattern of behavior that included cybersex on a state computer. He paid a $1,000 fine for that incident.

Dear Fornicate Stick Kintner.  Door.  Ass.  Avoid it impacting on the way out.

Ahhhh, my home state.

my second job, I work in Papillion. I hope I don't see his face. Fucking 100% Pro-life Fortenberry went thru my drive thru... 

4 hours ago, VixenToast said:

Ahhhh, my home state.

my second job, I work in Papillion. I hope I don't see his face. Fucking 100% Pro-life Fortenberry went thru my drive thru... 

I have a friend who lives in the Omaha area, in a somewhat sane area where they don't have a fuckwit like Kintner.

Archived