IGNORED

Former Senator Rick Santorum Whitesplains to Dreamer

47of74

Former Senator and All Around Asshole Rick "Man-on-Dog" Santorum (or Sancrotum, as I call him) was an idiot on TV last night.

rawstory.com/2016/12/straight-up-scumbag-internet-eviscerates-rick-santorum-for-telling-dreamer-to-leave-his-country/

A poignant exchange between a DREAMER and Rick Santorum prompted online backlash Tuesday after the former Pennsylvania representative told the Mexican-born engineer she should go to another country.

Elizabeth Vilchis, who—like Santorum’s own father—was brought to the United States when she was just 7 years old, spoke with the Republican spokesman during Van Jones’s CNN special The Messy Truth. Vilchis said after learning at a young age about a shortfall in people pursuing STEM career paths, she “decided to be part of the solution,” first earning a degree in mechanical engineering then spending almost a decade encouraging other students to enter the field.

Santorum responded with his “own personal story” of his father coming to the country when he was 7 years old. The former representative said his father felt that coming to America “was worth doing the right way.”

“My final point is that you have the ability to go to any other country right now and apply those wares, and be successful, and reapply to come back to America,” Santorum added.

Question.  Could we keep Ms. Vilchis and make Sanscrotum leave for another country?  Of course other countries probably wouldn't want Sanscrotum.

I read that and was like "ok Sanstorum we get it, the American dream is only for just people like yourselves". It just blows my mind, I still can't believe he was my senator once upon a time.

1 hour ago, Childless said:

Santorum is an idiot.  He's always been an idiot and I suspect he will always be an idiot.

Putting it mildly.  There's just something about Sanscrotum that - well I was going to say rub me the wrong way but that'd leave me open for all manner of jokes.  He knows he's an idiot too and tries to cover it up by running around with a holier than thou attitude.

I totally, completely, utterly lost faith in my state (Texas) when our legislators simply could not bear to offer any protection for Dreamers.  They came forward to declare themselves under Obama and now are incredibly vulnerable. 

Rick Santorum defines himself as a religious man; however, like many of these types of religious men, is utterly lacking in simple Christian compassion.  

43 minutes ago, Howl said:

Rick Santorum defines himself as a religious man; however, like many of these types of religious men, is utterly lacking in simple Christian compassion.  

So many of the hardcore religious right seem to forget the Golden Rule.

Sanscrotum and many other reichies have redacted this part right out of their bibles...

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.  You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?  So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit.  A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.  Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.  Thus you will know them by their fruits.

“Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.  On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’  And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’" (Matt 7:15-23)

Archived