IGNORED

Wonder Woman

kunoichi66

• 10 months later...

We should have a thread for the Wonder Woman film.  So here it is.

It's a good film, go see it in the cinema if you can!  IMHO it's excellently made, and was never boring.  Lots of great action but never senseless, and left me with something to think about.

(btw I didn't really like Man of Steel, didn't bother seeing Batman vs. Superman or Suicide Squad at all, and have never been a comic reader.  I love all of the MCU though, and this was up with the great ones of those.  Though of course it's unique and I enjoy every film I like in a different way so they can't really be compared.)

Haven't seen it yet, but I hope to when it's still in the theatre. I remember watching the original Wonder Woman series w/Lynda Carter when I was a wee lass, & always enjoyed it.

Now I've got the theme song for the show running in my head.  :P 

I saw it a few weeks ago, it was phenomenal. Not going to lie, I was holding back tears at times just because it was so good and it was so nice to have a female superhero movie for once.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw it last night, and I think it's one of the best superhero movies I've seen. I'm actually a fan of both Marvel and DC, so it's nice to see DC having a good movie after the flops they had recently.

Archived