IGNORED

Extremist to gays: Jesus will ‘slaughter every single one of you’

lilwriter85

I take it Mr. Soebat hasn't read the red letter words in his Bible. He's perverting Scripture.

Jesus the butcher. For Good so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall see the filthy sodomites murdered

Jesus is the prince of peace...why is everyone perverting him into this hideous monster?

How is this Christian?

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jesus the butcher. For Good so loved the world that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall see the filthy sodomites murdered

That's what it says in the King James version, right? I only have a NIV so my version is not the true word of God.

The Drunken Peasants podcast  featured this video.  It's starts at 36:39.  

Spoiler

18 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

Shoebat’s motivation was an incident in Australia where two men reportedly were arrested for sexually abusing a 10-month-old girl.

I cannot bring myself to click on any of the links, but is there any reason (besides absolute stupidity and hatred)  for why two men abusing a baby girl is "gay" to this douche?  How is he making that leap, were they also having sex with each other?  Other men?  Does he not think a 10 month old girl counts as a girl?   I understand where the "man molests boy=homosexuality" disordered thinking comes from but this is a new one.

It's things like this that make me hope Jesus is real, and that he does come back in this lifetime, and roasts this guy on a spit while embracing the "sodomites".  

Okay - I have to ask.  Is this Theodore/Ted Shoebat any relation to Walid Shoebat?

and - it appears he is since I am finding a byline on Shoebat.com (walid's site) with Theodore Shoebat on it 

Walid is a Palestinian/Muslim convert to Christianity.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

I may have heard Walid speak at a First Family Church (first family being Jerry Johnston and his wife/children and not the family of God/Jesus) 10 or so years ago.

4 hours ago, clueliss said:

Okay - I have to ask.  Is this Theodore/Ted Shoebat any relation to Walid Shoebat?

and - it appears he is since I am finding a byline on Shoebat.com (walid's site) with Theodore Shoebat on it 

Walid is a Palestinian/Muslim convert to Christianity.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

I may have heard Walid speak at a First Family Church (first family being Jerry Johnston and his wife/children and not the family of God/Jesus) 10 or so years ago.

I'm 95% sure Walid is Theodore's father. This is not the first time Theodore has gone off like this. Calling for gays to be executed is pretty much his whole shtick. And yet Mike Huckabee and Louis Gohmert appeared in a film which also featured Ted.

Here's a bit about the film from Right Wing Watch:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/theodore-shoebat-execute-gays-and-gay-accepting-christians

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/anti-gay-documentary-gays-grooming-kids-public-schools

Oops, I forgot the film was mentioned in the original post on this topic.

Does Jesus have a history of murder? My understanding is that if God and Jesus wanted to gays dead, wouldn't they just not resurrect them after the end of times? Or not rapture them, or whatever. This guy is another one that I just can't imagine ever speaking too. He must be an absolute tool. 

Holy crap. Imagine if this guy met Pisser...

*shits self*

Archived