IGNORED

And the 19 kids and counting repeats continue

xReems

According to wikipedia, one of the season premiere episodes involve the Duggars visiting Niagra Falls. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they show a clip of that last season? How many times are they going to show them on a field trip?! How about an episode of them actually homeschooling? I understand that this trip to Europe is a perfect way to expand your knowledge but children need structure and they need to be schooled, not take the easy way out and go on trips.

I'm giving this show maybe one more season if a pregnancy, courtship, engagement/marriage, is announced.

Oh and the 1 hour special is revolved around Michael and meeting Fame Craver Amy, his first shots, his visit to the Duggar household to celebrate a birthday!

EXCITING STUFF!

:roll:

I hope to God that the Duggars get the ax from TLC. :pray: Even with another courtship or baby. Every time I see their faces I just wanna go up to J'Chelle, Boob, and Anna and go nuts with the smackdown.

I am getting tired of the way Anna seems to be getting abused. On that damm bus at 8 and a half months preggers, traveling to Europe with a 10 week old baby and a toddler.

Making her give birth on TV. Having to help care for the littles while Boob and DQ are off doing something a bit more fun. It seems to never end.

Archived