IGNORED

Poster who knew the Bates family?``

actuallyjessica

Just wondering if anyone could help me find the posts by the user who said they knew the Bates family? I'd love to read what they wrote again.

The poster's name was wutwuzdat. (The only reason I remember that is because she responded to my very first post, so I could just go back in my posting history to find it).

Wutwuzdat posted in the Erin Bates Paine Wedding megathread. I believe the posts start in the midthirties of part 2 (possibly part 1).

Didn't he say he was a guy? I thought wutwuzdat worked with the Bateses on construction projects before. I could be wrong.

Thanks for that link to his posts. There was another poster that claimed to know the Bateses. She stated she had a very close relationship to Michaela, I believe. Anyone remember her name?

Thanks for that link to his posts. There was another poster that claimed to know the Bateses. She stated she had a very close relationship to Michaela, I believe. Anyone remember her name?

It seems like she was a mega-Bates fan who mailed Michaela stuff and emailed with Kelly. I don't remember her name.

Please forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere on the forum before, but...do these families use any kind of discernment to stay away from mega-fans who seem creepy? Emailing with Kelly and letting somebody into the house such that they could steal a diary seems like a whole bunch of naiveté to me.

It seems like she was a mega-Bates fan who mailed Michaela stuff and emailed with Kelly. I don't remember her name.

Her name was Bailey spelled some other way (Bayli? Bayly?) She used to buy fabric and send it to Michaela. I remember reading somewhere that she passed away.

Her name was Bailey spelled some other way (Bayli? Bayly?) She used to buy fabric and send it to Michaela. I remember reading somewhere that she passed away.

I remember reading that this person passed away. Althought I seem to remember reading that on the Bates family blog.

I remember reading that this person passed away. Althought I seem to remember reading that on the Bates family blog.

Yes, now that you mention it I think that's where I read it as well.

• 10 months later...
On 6/12/2015 at 5:07 PM, FundieFarmer said:

Please forgive me if this has been discussed somewhere on the forum before, but...do these families use any kind of discernment to stay away from mega-fans who seem creepy? Emailing with Kelly and letting somebody into the house such that they could steal a diary seems like a whole bunch of naiveté to me.

Nope. I don't believe they do at ALL. Their weddings were free for alls ...

Archived