IGNORED

Evelyn Ruarke's Financial Trouble

roddma

For some reason I had always thought that all of Michelle's family moved back to OH when her parents did, but if all her sibs were far older, some married with children, did some of them stay in AR, and are any of them still local to JB and M?

I don't think any of them are local. The article says Evelyn lives in Ohio. Anyhow, it was before they got the show so they likely weren't well off money wise. Furthermore, if I were Evelyn, I probably wouldn't want help from them anyway knowing their stance on LGTB. DH and I have helped our families financially when we could.

I think Evelyn was old enough not to move to Arkansas with the parents at all - Their sister Kathie (who died in 2013) finished high school in Ohio & I think she was younger than Evelyn.

HAHA Oh bejeezus - I decided (somewhat hesitantly) to read some of the comments this post, as it was related to the Duggars and I about cried laughing at this comment chain. (I'm a vegetarian - which makes this funnier to me.)

"Human's by nature are carnivorous but some choose to be veterinarian."

post-5152-14452000332451_thumb.jpg

HAHA Oh bejeezus - I decided (somewhat hesitantly) to read some of the comments this post, as it was related to the Duggars and I about cried laughing at this comment chain. (I'm a vegetarian - which makes this funnier to me.)

Rory is wrong about so many things. Including: Humans are omnivores, not carnivores.

Apparently SOTDRT didn't breed logic.

If his analogy was phased correctly, it would be 'humans by nature are carnivores, but some choose cannibalism'

Every word in that statement is wrong, either grammatically or logically. I love when the stupid shines through in these liberal persecution whiners.

I feel bad for her that this fairly personal information is being publicized just because she has a distant younger sister who is famous. I know the information is public, but most people who go through that don't have it published in the tabloids. That can't feel great.

I don't think any of them are local. The article says Evelyn lives in Ohio. Anyhow, it was before they got the show so they likely weren't well off money wise. Furthermore, if I were Evelyn, I probably wouldn't want help from them anyway knowing their stance on LGTB. DH and I have helped our families financially when we could.

I was thinking that too and Radar screwed up timeline wise with the whole "they didn't help Evelyn" thing. The regular show didn't start until 2008 and around 2007, there would have only been the documentaries. I think around 2007, the Duggars were still struggling to get the TTH built and IIRC, when TLC offered them a regular show that was a big reason why it got finished. A poster here once mentioned a rumor about Boob trying to get a free or reduced cost AC or heating system for the TTH from a local HVAC company. Also in the Alice comment that mentioned Josh's molestation of girls, Alice also mentioned that Boob, Mary, and Josh were also seeking donations of goods from companies for the family. Back then, they might not have been to help Evelyn, even if they wanted to.

I feel bad for her that this fairly personal information is being publicized just because she has a distant younger sister who is famous. I know the information is public, but most people who go through that don't have it published in the tabloids. That can't feel great.

I agree with this! She's a private person, contrasted with the Duggar's public person status.

I hope she hasn't been damaged by all this being made public. I think it's unnecessarily cruel to bring up, as she has had no association with the Duggars on their show as far as I know.

I have several relatives who are wealthy and I've been so down and out, but I couldn't bring myself to ask for help.. it's a pride thing. Who is to say Evelyn would have wanted help from her family? Also, as many have pointed out, if you look at the timeline it was before JB and Michelle became millionaires. And I agree with the posters who have said they should not put Evelyn's financial situation on the internet. I mean it was 2007, that is 8 years ago and that is a long time ago. She may have had tough times then but maybe she is okay financially now. I think this is poor journalism and pulling at straws, trying to make a news story out of nothing. Move along people...nothing here to see!

Relatives not associated regularly with the show shouldn't part of the media stories. Evelyn has been on 19K how many times ?Twice? I feel the same about Susanna Keller. She never asked to be part of this circus. ETA I never heard about HVAC incident, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Radar comes off sounding like the bigot, here. To imply that the reason the Duggars didn't bail out Michelle's sister is because she is a lesbian is nothing more than inflammatory hate speak. We have NO IDEA, whatsoever, why JB and Michelle didn't bail her out. She may not have made her financial situation known to them at the time. She may not have wanted their help. She may be too proud to WANT help from others. We might infer, from 19KC, that Michelle's relationship with her entire family (not just her lesbian sister) is barely thriving. Her sister may (Iike my brother) be so financially irresponsible that a bail out is nothing more than enabling.

Not only is it not our place to know this woman's private financial matters, it's also not Radar's place to presume to know,...well, imply...that the Duggars didn't help because of bigotry.

RADAR is the obvious bigot on this one.

The Duggars version of "help" would be to send her the wisdom booklet on bankruptcy from the early specials

The Duggars version of "help" would be to send her the wisdom booklet on bankruptcy from the early specials

That's not entirely true now and you know it!!! There's the creepy seminars on video tape that teach one to be debt free through Christ. There's fixing one's mindset first off,to a ministry mindset, followship helps with that...get ya into the proper season of life for financial freedom. There's education on what careers are acceptable and which aren't. It's not just anything requiring a GED is wrong it just appears that way on the surface. It's about working for yourself so you don't mix with anyone who could influence you into thinking for yourself. You definitely have to humble yourself before God....in front of the entire home church, whole world if possible, to confess your sins. For example- sharing your heart on that maybe you don't trust Jimbobs headship because his mother named him James and Robert was his middle name but he chose to go by Jim fucking Bob and this was the first red flag you spotted? You must get educated on the sins of our fathers, as that's a big part of why you are having money issues. Counseling by Jimbob . You've got to sit through alllllll those testimonies on how the rest dedicated their lives to being Christ's servant and learn how the duggars and the bates are the only 2 families despite that, who got out of debt but then somehow forget that you sorta picked up on that not being very good proof. Michelle's gotta cry about the baby she murdered with birth control. You have to pledge to have as many kids as the lord will bless you with, doesn't matter that you're pretty late for the game on that one...age +lesbianism = start working on having 19 kids. Which brings you to the step of relearning math completely. That's part of the secular reason you are in debt! Once you learn fundie math on concepts like the earth is 2,000 years old, the entire population of the planet fits inside Jackson city limits, feed 19 kids rice and pickles with a side of Bible study lead by a man and that's enough food,buy used and save the difference....just to name a few,you'll see you really need to start completely over. By that I mean you'll have to be homeschooled, by Josie of course. She's going to ," lick it and stick it," to ya! I mean the wisdom booklets assignments that is. What did you think I meant? If you thought I meant some type of sexual activity that's not true. You can only do that if you are married to a man. Since, she's a child if you thought I meant something along the lines of good touch, bad touch well, it's Josh one sees for that sort of thing. He mainly prefers to do that with a powerless child though so you'll be ok.If ones not available then his wife will do.He will prove it to you too. As you are getting your Gothard, ATI, Journey to the Heart, Financial Freedom education on....all the married duggars will more or less be humping the shit out of one another right in front of you! " I'll tell ya what, " the lessons on vocabulary that you'll listen to on your phone, (you can have a smartphone because you're not a dude who would look up pics o tits on Google maps,) are the real blessing to understanding this new way of debt free life God wants you to live. Not just because they come with a pair of flip flops either. Once you start talking in the exact phrases that pleases the lord and dressing in a modest way that draws attention to your countenance you'll be so dead inside anyway that you won't really care that you're living in poverty.

Now this is not the full details on the process of course; not by any means! Nor is it even the full outline for the process. But you get the idea. The most important piece of the remedy that you left out is prayer! Women's prayers are precious and all but we all know ya need a man to pray for you,and lead you in prayer after morning devotionals because God can't hear your feminine, whisper voice anyway. Duh!

It seems some peopl had a personal vendetta with the Duggars even before Josh Gate.I mean look at all these odd ball stories popping up. Either that or they just dont like them. I get if they dont care for them but stories can cross a line.

I personally think a relative who doesn't appear on the show should not end up in the press, in theory, most of the time. I think there was a small movement to expose who the duggars truly were but it still didn't the attention it would now. I'm all for the truth but so much the bs. Uh Janas moving out stories come to mind....she's just never going to do that.

Archived