IGNORED

Danielle Seewalds Does Nashville

FJismyheadship

God. She's just like Amy. She can carry a tune but is nowhere close to having a strong voice.

Maybe Danielle Seewald will make it big singing fundie rock ballads and hire cousin Famy to be her back-up singer?

With Lawson Bates on guitar

Ooh, the potential for a fundie Beatles! Instead of the cute one, the smart one, the quiet one, and the funny one, we can have the The Modest One, The Convicted One, The Purposed One, and The Fellowshipping One. :lol:

Danielle is 17, unless she's already had her 18th birthday, which I think she probably has.

And their group would be Faith + 1 "because you're once, twice, three times my saviour"

Danielle is 17, unless she's already had her 18th birthday, which I think she probably has.

And their group would be Faith + 1 "because you're once, twice, three times my saviour"

Hmm, I have Jessica down as 18 in March, and Danielle as younger than Jessica, but I don't have a DOB for Danielle. I don't remember where I saw Jessica's birthday, sorry.

I really want one of them on one of those singing contest shows like American Idol. :violin:

I really want one of them on one of those singing contest shows like American Idol. :violin:

Too much Nike. :(

Danielle, Amy Duggar, Lawson Bates, and Jackie Dee (from MBFAGW) sshould form a band...LOL!

oh lord... because we don't have enough "singers" in Nashville trying to spread the word of God that are already slightly mainstream (casts side-eye at whole of CMA).

In defense of my town, we do have way more than bad reality stars trying to become bad Christian country music singers going for us.

Danielle, Amy Duggar, Lawson Bates, and Jackie Dee (from MBFAGW) sshould form a band...LOL!

Add Erin on piano

I don't like to be judgemental about peoples ability to sing. I have none so I'm not one to judge.

I do think she's better than Lawson. She puts more emotion into her singing which can make up for a lot of flaws. I think if she had a good voice coach she'd do well. She's no Beyonce but she might be able to make a living out of it. Play weddings, parties, bars. :o

Archived