IGNORED

Facebook Perv Targets "Reformed" Women

DomWackTroll

His name is Phillip Stallings and apparently he's been at this for several years. Seems to have an obsessive attraction to Reformed Theology/Calvinism. Claims to be a seminary student, but is not.

facebook.com/Joey913/posts/10152770230587051?pnref=story

I know I've seen his name on the Reconstructionist Theonomists FB page. Does Nathaniel Darnell ever ask himself why his little group brings so many racists, misogynists, and just plain lunatics out of the woodwork?

This is the kind of thing that tends to happen across the political/religious spectrum and the creeps get away with it because the women they're harassing figure they're the only ones and don't compare notes. Then once someone speaks up everyone realizes they weren't the only ones.

His name is Phillip Stallings and apparently he's been at this for several years. Seems to have an obsessive attraction to Reformed Theology/Calvinism. Claims to be a seminary student, but is not.

facebook.com/Joey913/posts/10152770230587051?pnref=story

I know I've seen his name on the Reconstructionist Theonomists FB page. Does Nathaniel Darnell ever ask himself why his little group brings so many racists, misogynists, and just plain lunatics out of the woodwork?

Given their belief system, who else would join? I suspect he's been immersed in groups filled with these kinds of people to the point he thinks it is normative.

:shifty:

This is the kind of thing that tends to happen across the political/religious spectrum and the creeps get away with it because the women they're harassing figure they're the only ones and don't compare notes. Then once someone speaks up everyone realizes they weren't the only ones.

Yes; I just thought it was interesting that Stallings seems to have a fetish for trying to seduce/harass Reformed women in particular. At first I wondered if he had any success, as he's not bad looking and God knows plenty of these women are bored and neglected, but he's so obviously deranged that I rather doubt it.

Archived