IGNORED

HA!!!!! - Duggars

FJismyheadship

Boy, that is ****bold****---you andyour Dh wanna meet 'em, you *both* gotta buy a book.

Well, you'll never make your fifth or sixth million by shaking hands with two or three or four people for every one book you sign.

On a happier note, I love the Godfreys and their friends!!!

The greatest investment you'll ever make is your family! Sacrifice everything for them! *sips Starbucks $5 frap*

Well it took 20 years, but it paid off for the Duggars.

I can't believe they make couples buy two books. Somehow, that doesn't seem like something Jesus would smile upon to me. Isn't greed one of the 7 seven deadly sins? Though honestly I can't remember if I got that from the bible or a Brad Pitt movie. Smugger is gettin' to be a serious chunky monkey and it ain't cute on him.

• 1 month later...
Boy, that is ****bold****---you andyour Dh wanna meet 'em, you *both* gotta buy a book.

Well, you'll never make your fifth or sixth million by shaking hands with two or three or four people for every one book you sign.

On a happier note, I love the Godfreys and their friends!!!

The tool that was in line behind me brought a copy of their old book and the B/N people made him buy the NEW one if he wanted to meet them. They signed both, but you had to have a wristband to get in the line and they actually enforced it. I dont know if it was the duggars or B/N that was behind it.

I find it surprising that B&N has capitulated to such a degree with the Duggar signings. Maybe they bring in more money than you'd expect? But still... the B&N I worked for had some pretty big authors come in, and none of them had demands commensurate with what I've heard about the Duggar signings. For instance, John Kerry signed at our store. He took questions from the audience, no one had wristbands, you didn't have to buy the book, etc. Same for Christopher Kennedy Lawford.

I wish there was someone on this board that knows about handwriting analysis - it would be interesting to know what the Duggars hand writing means (look at Joy's signature - here's my non professional take - the big top on the J - ambition/dreams, the spiral at the end of the J - looks like a trap or a maze to me - maybe she feels trapped?

One book per adult?

So much for their "buy used, save the difference" and "saving money" bull shit they constantly tell others about.

Hypocritical idiots.

I find it surprising that B&N has capitulated to such a degree with the Duggar signings. Maybe they bring in more money than you'd expect? But still... the B&N I worked for had some pretty big authors come in, and none of them had demands commensurate with what I've heard about the Duggar signings. For instance, John Kerry signed at our store. He took questions from the audience, no one had wristbands, you didn't have to buy the book, etc. Same for Christopher Kennedy Lawford.

Bookstores are hard up, I guess.

Archived