IGNORED

New Duggar photos from book tour.

tabitha2

I believe these haven't been posted-very cute and candid;I will say they look happy and pretty relaxed in these.

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/a8391837 ... o2/duggars

Thoughts"

I think the hot blonde girl and her Daisy Dukes was seriously defrauding them cause damned if they aren't 'Nikeing' in that one photo ;)

In none of the photos I've ever seen of Mack is she ever smiling or laughing in photos.She just looks so serious for a toddler.Odd.

In the group shot, Jana and JD have been replaced by two blonde girls. Lol. And one of them looks like Anna Hackel.

Was this booktour in NY? Josie is wearing the same outfit. She seems happy.

In one of the pictures, Michelle actually seems to be spending a few seconds actually talking to Jenny. :clap:

I believe these haven't been posted-very cute and candid;I will say they look happy and pretty relaxed in these.

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/a8391837 ... o2/duggars

Thoughts"

I think the hot blonde girl and her Daisy Dukes was seriously defrauding them cause damned if they aren't 'Nikeing' in that one photo ;)

Haven't they said that they define inappropriateness or nudity as showing naked thigh? I wouldn't be surprised if every last one of those boys winds up with a fetish for that schoolgirl look with the super-short skirt and thigh-high stockings.

Poor Josie. The last thing that kid needs is to be drug around the country and exposed to large crowds. Do any of the Duggars actually care about her health? She needs to be at home and away from large numbers of people who could give her a variety of bugs that her little system isn't equipped to handle. She wasn't just a preemie. She was a micro preemie who barely survived. She will be susceptible to a lot of illnesses well into toddlerhood. They can't treat her like they did the rest of their children (although I don't think its healthy to expose any toddler to large crowds day in and day out for weeks on end).

I can't believe that people gave Michelle Duggar a mother of the year award. She's the furthest thing from. She doesn't even care enough to protect the health of a child she damn near lost. There's absolutely no reason why Michelle and Josie needed to be on this book tour. I'm sure their fans would understand if she kept Josie home for health reasons. Why on earth do people take this woman as an example of parenthood? I'm a first time mom and I do better than she does.

Who's the blonde in the white jacket? A publishing company representative? Given the form-fitting jacket and leggings I doubt she's one of their fundie helpers.

I thought so at first but it is almost certainly a jean skirt bunched up kind of uncomfortably.

Oh now I see the skirt. Fail and I thought Josh and Anna would somehow miraculously change their ways. Younger version of Jim Boob and Michelle it is then.

Poor Josie. The last thing that kid needs is to be drug around the country and exposed to large crowds. Do any of the Duggars actually care about her health? She needs to be at home and away from large numbers of people who could give her a variety of bugs that her little system isn't equipped to handle. She wasn't just a preemie. She was a micro preemie who barely survived. She will be susceptible to a lot of illnesses well into toddlerhood. They can't treat her like they did the rest of their children (although I don't think its healthy to expose any toddler to large crowds day in and day out for weeks on end).

I can't believe that people gave Michelle Duggar a mother of the year award. She's the furthest thing from. She doesn't even care enough to protect the health of a child she damn near lost. There's absolutely no reason why Michelle and Josie needed to be on this book tour. I'm sure their fans would understand if she kept Josie home for health reasons. Why on earth do people take this woman as an example of parenthood? I'm a first time mom and I do better than she does.

I whole heartedly agree. I had preemies but they were only 4 to 5 weeks early and by the time they were 6 months they would be as healthy as any other full term 6 month old. I still wouldn't expose a full term baby to some of the things they have with their micro preemie.

Because of my nephew (a year older than my oldest) who was born 9 weeks preemie that preemies of all stages of gestation have a different set of rules. My sons could go to the zoo at 6 months during off hours but my nephew couldn't until he passed 18 months at least. Josie probally shouldn't until after 2 years and a go ahead from all her doctors as she was micro.

My first born had RSV at 3 months and we almost lost him. This was back in the day when a ton of doctors didn't know much about it. Newborns, preemies, elderly and others have to be extra carefull that they are not exposed to RSV and Josie falls into that class who must never be exposed. RSV is deadly and there are a ton of other illnesses out there that she should be kept at home. A bout of chicken pox could be deadly, as could a common cold. The whole family needs to quit the tour and just stay put until Josie is strong enough. It sucks having a preemie but it would suck worse not to have Josie.

Oh now I see the skirt. Fail and I thought Josh and Anna would somehow miraculously change their ways. Younger version of Jim Boob and Michelle it is then.

Just for accuracy's sake, Mac was pictured last Thanksgiving clearly wearing a pair of jeans that matched what her little cousins were wearing. I know they probably toe the line for the TLC cameras and thus that hinders their rate of progress, not to mention sister Priscilla works at Gothard Central, but I still have some hope for them.

It is a misconception wearing pants you are going to be less fundie-Both the Wissman and LiaS families wear jeans fairly often. The same for hair cutting.But they are VF followers only,at least in the case of the latter so that may be why.

I honestly wouldn't have recognised Anna if she wasn't next to Josh. Her face has ballooned!

In another life, I swear Jessa would be a model. She is absolutely stunning.

I honestly wouldn't have recognised Anna if she wasn't next to Josh. Her face has ballooned!

In another life, I swear Jessa would be a model. She is absolutely stunning.

I think Anna had reached critical baby popping mass at this point in time.

I whole heartedly agree. I had preemies but they were only 4 to 5 weeks early and by the time they were 6 months they would be as healthy as any other full term 6 month old. I still wouldn't expose a full term baby to some of the things they have with their micro preemie.

Because of my nephew (a year older than my oldest) who was born 9 weeks preemie that preemies of all stages of gestation have a different set of rules. My sons could go to the zoo at 6 months during off hours but my nephew couldn't until he passed 18 months at least. Josie probally shouldn't until after 2 years and a go ahead from all her doctors as she was micro.

My first born had RSV at 3 months and we almost lost him. This was back in the day when a ton of doctors didn't know much about it. Newborns, preemies, elderly and others have to be extra carefull that they are not exposed to RSV and Josie falls into that class who must never be exposed. RSV is deadly and there are a ton of other illnesses out there that she should be kept at home. A bout of chicken pox could be deadly, as could a common cold. The whole family needs to quit the tour and just stay put until Josie is strong enough. It sucks having a preemie but it would suck worse not to have Josie.

What makes you think they haven't been cleared to take her places?

There's an RSV vaccine now, too.

Archived