IGNORED

Scott Brown's dominionist year in pictures

meda

The boys at NCFIC show us their highlight reel.

ncfic.org/uploads/blog/Flipbook/Flipbook%202.html

In addition to new babies for Blair and child-husband Taylor and for Monica and David, we have a family group shot with Monica and Blair looking hugely pregnant and miserable, and Kelly looking fabulous and un-fecund. It's a great testimony for closing the baby factory when a blessing every 11 months becomes a bit too much.

Scott is definitely looking to fill the void left by the Tool. His church had their own father-daughter retreat this year, he did conferences with Kevin Swanson in Australia, and his annual fall conference looked very well attended. Interesting :think:

How weird. The intern picture is the weirdest. They all have that Doug Phillips is a Tool fig-leaf pose.

How weird. The intern picture is the weirdest. They all have that Doug Phillips is a Tool fig-leaf pose.

Not surprising - the whole NCFIC thing is a direct copy of VF/Doug Phillips Is A Tool's business model. Monkey see, monkey do.

The scariest thing in some ways is the incursion into NZ - hope people there had sense to see what shite Scott Brown peddles.

Samantha Verity Brown was born in August, according to the flipbook. I have never heard the name Verity before so had to look it up. According to Wikipedia, it is popular in Australia and means truth. Does Carter Owen Tstantle's name have any meaning or is the group giving up on pretentious names now? I notice that the book, The Family That Worships Together has something written by Conrad Mbewe. Are Christian Reconstructionists branching out into Africa?

In the family beach photos,Peter is still doing the wide stance.LOL At least they didn't all wear the same colors. I realize that matching in photos is not a fundie thing but it always looks strange when done with a large number of people like are in fundie families. Kelly is attractive and her hair doesn't seem to move in the wind. LOL The youngest daughter is wearing capris. Maybe Scott will let her go to college or help her over fences.

debrand, my brother was nearly called Verity (and would have been if he'd been female). My mum got the name out of a book :D

Blair and Taylor have chosen normal sounding names for all of their children. They don't strike me as pretentious as the other. She has THREE kids 2 and under. Good lord, I feel for her.

David looks awful, poor Monica has had 3 in 3 years. And she is only 21, 22???

Stop the madness please.

Scott's been a busy boy. I agree, he's positioning himself to come out on top of the pile of ruins left by Dougie. I'm surprised he even acknowledged here that one of his speaking engagements was at VF's father-daughter retreat.

And I'm sorry, but that beach picture - yikes. Run away, Claudia, run away while you still can!!

In the intern photo, is the guy 5th from the left Photoshopped in? The guy 2nd from left with red hair looks SO excited. And David Brown has plumped up a bit, which can only be a compliment to Monica's cooking.

Claudia Brown is pretty. I'd really like to see her escape.

And that beach shot. Wow. Kelly is too thin. She looks beautiful, but I wonder about her health. And I can only hope the wide-angle lens is the reason for everyone on the right end of the photo to look so big. Everyone's faces and the pregnant bellies just look huge.

Childbirth and pregnancy hasn't been kind to Blair Tsantles and Monica Brown. They look much, much older than they did even two years ago. They don't look like young women in their early twenties... :(

Kelly looks very pretty. A break in childbirthing seems to have suited her.

Edit for spelling mistake.

Blair and Taylor have chosen normal sounding names for all of their children. They don't strike me as pretentious as the other. She has THREE kids 2 and under. Good lord, I feel for her.

David looks awful, poor Monica has had 3 in 3 years. And she is only 21, 22???

Stop the madness please.

At the time the youngest was born, she had 3 under age 2, right? :shock: *shudder* And if they're keeping to schedule, she should already be knocked up again.

I saw Kelly earlier this month, she looked lovely, though thinner than I expected, especially for being about 4-5 months along. Debra is actually quite pretty.

Scott's been a busy boy. I agree, he's positioning himself to come out on top of the pile of ruins left by Dougie. I'm surprised he even acknowledged here that one of his speaking engagements was at VF's father-daughter retreat.

Scott's really jazzed up his website--it's beginning to look rather Vision Forum-ish. I'm sure that's just a coincidence, right? :)

Doug Phillips: M.I.A., but still a tool.

wait, is Kelly pregnant with the sixth??? If you said you saw her a few months ago and she was five months then she would be close now wouldn't she? I would have thought one of them would have announced it. I hope not. Her poor body needs a permanent break from pregnancy.

I saw Kelly earlier this month, she looked lovely, though thinner than I expected, especially for being about 4-5 months along. Debra is actually quite pretty.

Wait, what? Kelly Bradrick is pregnant again?

The only thing missing from the photo album is Scott Brown posing with one foot on Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s prostrate body, an NCFIC flag planted through The Dougster's heart. Maybe next year...

The only thing missing from the photo album is Scott Brown posing with one foot on Doug (Phillips who is a tool)'s prostrate body, an NCFIC flag planted through The Dougster's heart. Maybe next year...

Anybody have Photoshop?

What is the deal with these people taking really old books that are available free online and selling them with fancy covers? Their "Building a Godly Home" book is available herel

http://www.digitalpuritan.net/Digital%2 ... Duties.pdf

And gets around all the nonsense about men and women being equal in any way with this charming bit of info....

1. A necessary subjection: which is the subjection of order.

2. A voluntary subjection: which is the subjection of duty.

The necessary subjection is that degree of inferiority, wherein God hath placed all inferiours, and whereby He hath subjected

them to their superiours, that is, set them in a lower rank. By virtue thereof, though inferiours seek to exalt themselves

above their superiours, yet are they subject unto them, their ambition doth not take away that order which God hath established.

A wife is in an inferiour degree, though she domineer never so much over her husband.

And page 166

1. The subjection required of a wife is for her own good.

2. In refusing to obey she sheweth herself both ungrateful to her husband, and also injurious to herself.

And, starting on page 128, an outline of the wife's duties and a continual reiteration of how the husband is superiour and she is inferior.... which is what patriarchy is all about. The fact they have to go back to the 1600s to prove their point isn't an issue, as modernism is just a fad and all that.

BTW, I hate the fact anyone preaches or believes this. Literally hate it. Am appalled by it, and disgusted and sort of heartsick.

WHAT?!?!?! Kelly Braderick is pregnant again? Can this be confirmed anywhere online?

She looks good in that photo, but holy cow she's lost a lot of weight. I imagine running after 5 kids 5 and under will do that to you. She probably hasn't been able to sit down and eat a meal in peace in years. I really do hope the poster upthread was mistaken, as Kelly just really needs to take a long break from pregnancy and childbirth.

If she really is 6 months pg, she'll have nearly 2years between Blessings #5 and #6. In the Brown family, that IS a long break. Her's (until now), have averaged 14 months apart, so have Monica's and Blair's are all less than 12.

If she really is 6 months pg, she'll have nearly 2years between Blessings #5 and #6. In the Brown family, that IS a long break. Her's (until now), have averaged 14 months apart, so have Monica's and Blair's are all less than 12.

I believe Monica is the oldest of 10 or 11, so she's been brought up to believe women should strive to pump babies out as often as possible. Her mother walked into Monica's wedding with her latest (at the time) newborn. Blech.

I sure hope Blair gets a lot of help with her kids so close together. Anyone I've ever known who have kids that close together have done it purely by accident.

Kelly looks too thin to me. I really hope she's not pregnant again. She looks pretty, but I think she's thin for all the wrong reasons.

Samantha Verity Brown was born in August, according to the flipbook. I have never heard the name Verity before so had to look it up. According to Wikipedia, it is popular in Australia and means truth. Does Carter Owen Tstantle's name have any meaning or is the group giving up on pretentious names now? I notice that the book, The Family That Worships Together has something written by Conrad Mbewe. Are Christian Reconstructionists branching out into Africa?

In the family beach photos,Peter is still doing the wide stance.LOL At least they didn't all wear the same colors. I realize that matching in photos is not a fundie thing but it always looks strange when done with a large number of people like are in fundie families. Kelly is attractive and her hair doesn't seem to move in the wind. LOL The youngest daughter is wearing capris. Maybe Scott will let her go to college or help her over fences.

She is not wearing capris. The wind is immodestly blowing her skirt between her legs, putting her in jeopardy of losing her innocence.

Archived