IGNORED

Scott Brown's dominionist year in pictures

meda

She is not wearing capris. The wind is immodestly blowing her skirt between her legs, putting her in jeopardy of losing her innocence.

I agree -- she's got a bad case of skirt blow going on there.

BUT, there was a photo posted years ago of Blair and the gang on a hot summer day with a bunch of them using sort of a makeshift slip-n-slide into the Brown's pond/lake, and Blair was wearing some kind of athletic shorts (they looked like baggy nylon basketball shorts as I recall). I guess maybe that was permissible swimwear at the time. It was probably 5 years ago, before she was married but probably after Peter and Kelly were. Can't remember.

ETA: edited for clarity

Do you think the interns have to call David "Mr. Brown"? (And Peter "Mr. Bradrick," though that would be a bit less weird because presumably Peter is at least ten years older than the current intern cohort.)

On the application announcement, I think it referred to David as "Mr."

I looked and Kelly indeed has lost a lot of weight. She looks great and hope she's not pregnant again. That poor girl needs a permanent break from pregnancy especially considering the issues she had with the last couple of births. And she needs to be there for the five kids she has.

debrand, my brother was nearly called Verity (and would have been if he'd been female). My mum got the name out of a book :D

Assassin's Apprentice?

I checked out Scott's year in review. I do believe he thinks he can fill the void left by the down fall of Doug Phillips is a Tool.

Archived