IGNORED

Judgy Bitch Only Went to MBA School to Get a Hubby

GolightlyGrrl

Wow, they sound perfect for each other. They're both assholes. I guess water really does seek its own level.

http://judgybitch.com/2012/11/03/i-went ... it-worked/

Let me see if I get this straight.

Most men think they are alphas, but they're really just assholes.

HER husband is a true alpha.

She knows this because when they first met he told her that her hair looked like crap.

Ok.

:mouse-shock:

She knows this because when they first met he told her that her hair looked like crap.

Ok.

You know if the first words out of a man's mouth to me were something like my hair looks like crap or I need breast implants I'd think he was a damn jerk. How would a guy like it if I said, "You need Rogaine, dude" or "I bet you're hung like a Cheeto." But to chicks like Judgy Bitch rude remarks from a man means he's a true alpha so snap him up!

It's funny how the most vocal FeMRAs like sunshine Mary and judgybitch feel the need to let the world know just how MANLY and ALPHA their husbands are. At the same time, they make a point to say how feminine they themselves are, which of course means they are REAL women .

Wow, they sound perfect for each other. They're both assholes. I guess water really does seek its own level.

http://judgybitch.com/2012/11/03/i-went ... it-worked/

And someone who could have really used a scholarship lost out to this woman: "on scholarship so I didn’t end up with a huge debt load, thank god." A waste of a scholarship.

My mother was the first woman admitted to a MBA program at a Jesuit college in the mid 1960's. If she were alive today she would love to bitch slap this woman.

It's funny how the most vocal FeMRAs like sunshine Mary and judgybitch feel the need to let the world know just how MANLY and ALPHA their husbands are. At the same time, they make a point to say how feminine they themselves are, which of course means they are REAL women .

SSM posted a pic of her husband yesterday and then took it down just as fast. I -- very tragically -- missed it. I really wanna see what the holy hand grenade looks like.

And someone who could have really used a scholarship lost out to this woman: "on scholarship so I didn’t end up with a huge debt load, thank god." A waste of a scholarship.

My mother was the first woman admitted to a MBA program at a Jesuit college in the mid 1960's. If she were alive today she would love to bitch slap this woman.

That's another thing that really pissed me off reading this passage. She did not use her MBA for anything else other than for nabbing a husband. Someone more worthy, who would have used his or her MBA, got cheated out of a very needed scholarship so Judgy Bitch could get married and write a blog with some of the most hateful screeds I have ever read. She didn't have to become a CEO or a hedge fund manager but if someone is going to extend one's education beyond undergrad that person better use that damn piece of paper. in some sort of fashion.

I had lunch with a guy once (informal first date). He told me he wanted me to dye my hair back to its natural color. Needless to say that was the last time I saw him. If they cannot control their assholeness on the first date how us one to have a healthy relationship. What a jerk!

Off topic:

http://m.ruvr.ru/download/data/2013/01/ ... haming.mp3

http://ruvr.co.uk/2013_01_29/Slut-shaming-valid-trend/

Here is a radio interview with JudgyBitch, Julie Bindel, Rhiannon Cosslet, and Soraya Chemaly on slutshaming (the last three are feminist writers/journalists). The best part is now unhinged JudgyBitch sounds in this interview, at one point accusing her fellow interviewees of calling all boys and men "ugly and brutish and crude". At another time she says that girls who dress like sluts are attention whores with absent fathers. Basically she hits on all of the major MRA talking points. While I don't necessarily agree with everything the other interviewees said, I appreciated how JB got called out on her stupidity. Unfortunately, when she posted this interview on her blog, she was patting herself on the back, so I guess she didn't get anything out of this conversation.

Oh no, I missed the picture of the holy hand grenade! Dammit. I am so curious what he looks like, as the general consensus amongst the Christian MRAs is that HHG is the most manliest man ever!!!11 because he has cheated on his wife and is a total asshole. Maybe SSM was worried that if she kept his picture up, all of her female critics will go to her house to try and seduce him because even his picture will give us all "tingles".

The best part is now unhinged JudgyBitch sounds in this interview...

No kidding! She sounds like she's barely keeping it together, and at any moment will go completely off the rails. I know that voice all too well--I've had that voice a time or two (unfortunately). :?

Most women who want an MRS degree get it in their undergrad years. Does it really take more than 4 years to find an asshole to marry?

Most women who want an MRS degree get it in their undergrad years. Does it really take more than 4 years to find an asshole to marry?

Only when your a judge bitch.

My boyfriend immediately said "I wonder if this is a dude" after I read him that little tirade, and I think he might have a point.

She sounds a little too much like she's either: a) miserable and trying to show her life through impossibly rosy rose-colored glasses, or b) a dude trying to convince women of their precious, dainty role at home.

I used to think that, too. Then I went on to law school and found myself shocked by the number of women in my class who were making it clear that they were in the market for an MRS degree - they just wanted to hold out for law,medical or business school so that the pool of available men would have higher earning potential(though most of them called it "I'm looking for a man who can support his family.")

Ok.

Sounds like she was negged. And was so lacking in self-esteem that she fell for it. That MBA didn't buy her any wisdom, did it?

I used to think that, too. Then I went on to law school and found myself shocked by the number of women in my class who were making it clear that they were in the market for an MRS degree - they just wanted to hold out for law,medical or business school so that the pool of available men would have higher earning potential(though most of them called it "I'm looking for a man who can support his family.")

Wow, what a waste. Women who can just fake their way into grad school must have some kind of native intelligence. Wish they'd use it for something other than trolling for a rich husband. :(

Perhaps we're better off Judgy Bitch never used her MBA to snare anything other than a walking wallet, oops, I mean husband. I'm sure if the likes of Judgy Bitch was in the work place we'd have more Enrons, more WorldComs, more Lehman Brothers, more AIGs, more Bernie Sanders....

Well, you get the point.

I went through 4 years of undergrad (double-majored to make myself available to even more future misters) AND did the MBA things and STILL didn't find an asshole to marry. :o

Okay, I have to admit that my thought on hearing about ANY woman who paid for a university (or especially postgraduate) education in order to get married to a successful man is always "Damn, she must be unappealing if she had to go to that much effort"

Because really... I left the working world to return to grad school. During the four years it took to get my Ph.D. I lost probably 150K in income (I was an engineer so I didn't pay for tuition and received a nominal salary. No idea what the figure would be for women getting an MBA but I imagine it could be either higher or lower). I nearly ended my successful romantic relationship during that first year because I was exhausted and overworked. And while I did meet many men who could have supported me I really think wearing a push-up bra and going and hanging out at the right bars would probably have done just as well. Doing it to meet a dude is a BAD INVESTMENT done by a STUPID PERSON.

First, I think judgybitch is a character who tells tales to paint a particular picture. Truth and reality are secondary. Plus she'd just batshit.

Second, many people meet mates in college, all levels, and it's more about finding someone like minded and on equal footing. It's not important to everyone but it's not uncommon. I have no problems with a woman wanting to find a man who can support a family either. I find it difficult to believe anyone would put that kind of time, energy and money into simply "landing a man" though. It's almost laughable! But I suppose there are all sorts in this world.

Off topic:

http://m.ruvr.ru/download/data/2013/01/ ... haming.mp3

http://ruvr.co.uk/2013_01_29/Slut-shaming-valid-trend/

Here is a radio interview with JudgyBitch, Julie Bindel, Rhiannon Cosslet, and Soraya Chemaly on slutshaming (the last three are feminist writers/journalists). The best part is now unhinged JudgyBitch sounds in this interview, at one point accusing her fellow interviewees of calling all boys and men "ugly and brutish and crude". At another time she says that girls who dress like sluts are attention whores with absent fathers. Basically she hits on all of the major MRA talking points. While I don't necessarily agree with everything the other interviewees said, I appreciated how JB got called out on her stupidity. Unfortunately, when she posted this interview on her blog, she was patting herself on the back, so I guess she didn't get anything out of this conversation.

Oh no, I missed the picture of the holy hand grenade! Dammit. I am so curious what he looks like, as the general consensus amongst the Christian MRAs is that HHG is the most manliest man ever!!!11 because he has cheated on his wife and is a total asshole. Maybe SSM was worried that if she kept his picture up, all of her female critics will go to her house to try and seduce him because even his picture will give us all "tingles".

I listened to this. Oy, is Judgy Bitch an idiot. How did she get a scholarship for her MBA? She has all the critical thinking and debate skills of dryer lint.

THis is what I replied to her

"So your snap decision to marry him worked out in that you got a husband that won't let you react to your usually wrong snap decision.

Oddly, I had a list similar to yours, and my husband does love art music poetry and understands why novels are important to read. He also builds things, works in a physically demanding job, and is very protective in virtually the same way your husband is. (He doesn't bring me flowers - he grows them for me.) He says that he does the secular cooking and I do the sacred (I do most of the cooking.) Plus! He never negs me! Because...he loves me..."

Archived