IGNORED

Happy 13th Peter Arndt

0 kids n not countin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday Peter. 13 by Earth standards, probably about 1 or 2 by Arndt standards.

I wonder how long it takes for an Arndt to reach maturity? 40 years? 50 years? 100 years? I wonder if they are from a different planet, inhabited by people who look somewhat human like but live for a thousand years, spending the first 100 as a child. The parents are actually in their 500's.

Why is that child sitting on a bed with a birthday cake and lit candles on his lap? Are they hoping for a mattress fire? Don't they utilize their kitchen table? I don't follow these people.

Why is that child sitting on a bed with a birthday cake and lit candles on his lap? Are they hoping for a mattress fire? Don't they utilize their kitchen table? I don't follow these people.

To celebrate his birthday in the location he was conceived? I wonder if the stuffed penguins were there for the conception? These people make the Maxwells look closer to normal.

It would be hilarious if, after all the kids birthdays in the parents bedroom, there was just one kid who would get their birthday cake in the back of the car, or on the dining room table...

They eat their birthday cake in Mom and Dad's bed. Yes, even the oldest ones.

Someone pls get Mama a new hairdo. I am just turning 30 and even I would look juvenile with that type of braid....Doesn't suit her at all.

Happy birthday, Peter Pan Arndt!

I'm nursing a couple of cracked ribs and just re-injured myself, I laughed so hard!

Does anyone know how this "tradition" came about?

That is very strange, not to mention dangerous.

It's one of the mysteries of life, like the origin of the universe or what happens when you die*

* Although I'm sure Steve Maxwell has the answers to both of these questions.

I've been seeing this all over the Arndt threads here and I'm not sure what that's about. Anyone care to enlighten an Arndt Newbie?

Does anyone know how this "tradition" came about?

It just occurred to me that maybe - MAYBE - the Arndt children were born at home in that bed. I guess that celebrating their birthdays where they came into the world would make a little more sense that way. But given that they were probably conceived there, too? Too weird.

Because your mother is a :character-jaws:

Sorry to double post, but! After seeing your post & going up top to navigate back to topics, I misread "Quiver full of snark" as..."Quiver full of shark".

It just occurred to me that maybe - MAYBE - the Arndt children were born at home in that bed. I guess that celebrating their birthdays where they came into the world would make a little more sense that way. But given that they were probably conceived there, too? Too weird.

You know, my 3 youngest kids were born (and conceived!) in my bed. Guess where we have their birthday cake?? At the damn dining room table like we should! No partying happens anywhere near my bedroom. The Arndts are just weird.

I'm pretty sure Cathy gave birth to her kids in the hospital. Odds are the tradition started a long time ago and its probably related to the notion that they were conceived in the marital bed so that's where they should celebrate their birthdays. Rick and Cathy are fanatically anti-abortion and believe embryos should have full civil rights. If life beings at ejaculation I can see it making sense in their feeble little minds to celebrate in the bed where that ejaculation took place.

Another photo in the bedroom w/mama Arndt in her "he's all mine" pose....

IMG_20130726_102927.jpg

What the hell is that round thing on the wall behind them?

Heh. If that were the case, then one of my kids would be eating their cake by an Ohio travel stop, in a farmers field. Hey, we'd been on the road a while.

Another photo in the bedroom w/mama Arndt in her "he's all mine" pose....

IMG_20130726_102927.jpg

it's awful, but it's hard to look away.....she's SO CREEPY. so creepy.

I think they should co-author a child rearing book. We could get some answers to our WTF's. Meanwhile the rest of the world would do the opposite of the book and raise well adjusted, high functioning, mature children.

Archived