IGNORED

Once god gets pissy, he's worse than Hitler

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/05/gods-hand-upon-america.html

God's wrath is much worse than man's wrath. His wrath consists of fire and brimstone from heaven and a flood that flooded the whole earth. Yes, Hitler's wrath was terrible and killed many people but it still wasn't as terrible as God's wrath.

psssttt...hey Lori. I don't think this is the message you want to be spreading. Really.

The impression I get from reading about god's wrath is that he's basically a three-year old having a temper tantrum and busting shit up because he didn't get his way. Alrighty then. Sign me up.

Youre supposed to love and worship God, right?

Why would you love and worship someone who is worse than Hitler?

Hitler had followers who loved and worshipped him, and did whatever he said even if it was morally wrong. We dont commend those people, because they accepted a terrible thing.

Whow... I genuinely want to punch this woman in the neck!

Which wouldn´t make this dumbfuck Holocaust trivialization any less terrible, but hey - you always can try!

There is a very special place in Hell for you, Lori! You are one crazy, horrible bitch! :angry-fire: :angry-devil:

Ah, it makes so much sense now! You don't love and worship god on his merits, you do it because you have no choice. Heil God!

Ah, it makes so much sense now! You don't love and worship god on his merits, you do it because you have no choice. Heil God!

Calvinism in a nutshell. You got it. (The flip side is that you don't go to hell because you did anything more wrong than anyone else. You go to hell because you scored a crappy hand before the foundations of the world were formed and God decided he didn't want to rescue you from the torture he was planning to inflict on the majority of his creation).

Wait now I'm confused. I thought that the american government and specifically Obama was trying to put into place laws just like Hitler did. I thought in the fundy view Obama was just like Hitler only worse.

So does this mean that God = Obama???

As most of Lori's postings that one annoyed me. I agree with another poster, I want punch Lori in the neck. She has posted shit before where she trivializes past atrocities. That whole posting just shows again her annoying domionist attitude that Christianity should rule over this country. Lori doesn't give a shit that not everyone in this country is Christian or believes in her concept of God.

It also bother me that she does this comparison!! I'm sorry but I think that Hitler was wayyy worse!

Lori writes like a fifth grader.

Many believe that God has pulled His hands off of America. I have even heard preachers preach this and have seen books written to this effect. I just don't believe this at all.

Who, Lori? Many? Who are these people, preachers, and books?

God's wrath is much worse than man's wrath. His wrath consists of fire and brimstone from heaven and a flood that flooded the whole earth. Yes, Hitler's wrath was terrible and killed many people but it still wasn't as terrible as God's wrath.

A flood that flooded! The whole Earth!

If you believe in God, then yes, he is worse than Hitler, even when he's not "pissy." He's jealous and vindictive, and by body count alone, well, I think God wins. He could stop untold suffering with a blink and chooses not to.

But, if you don't believe in God, then duh, Hitler is worse. Because Hitler actually happened.

Calvinism in a nutshell. You got it. (The flip side is that you don't go to hell because you did anything more wrong than anyone else. You go to hell because you scored a crappy hand before the foundations of the world were formed and God decided he didn't want to rescue you from the torture he was planning to inflict on the majority of his creation).

Kind of like when I play SimCity and deliberately release Godzilla and a tornado at the same time as an earthquake. It amuses me, and it's not like the little sims, either in this game or in their own game, can do anything about it. They might as well pray to me, and I'll listen or not as it suits me.

Many believe that God has pulled His hands off of America.

He had to pull? What, are we sticky?

I thought that bit went back to 1910:

Oe0UIucR38o

Apparently, it's even older! :D

Makes you wish she could get her fixes of BDSM in the bedroom like other well adjusted people. But noooooooo, she and her dick of a husband have to play "Ballgag Bible Philosophy" and blog about it for the enrichment of the world. :doh:

The only thing I realized is that I do not know where I'd rather be: In hell with Hitler, who's an unspeakable asshole and would make me want to kill him in 500 different ways - which will probably not work out in hell, or in heaven with a God who's even WORSE than Hitler. Seriously! If you're telling me that between God and Hitler, Hitler is the lesser evil, I will by all means try to go to hell.

Thanks, Lori, for supporting me in my belief that I'd rather not that bibical God of yours exist.

I just checked Lori's blog and she has only gotten three comments so far. Usually when she posts stuff like that she gets at least a a dozen comments. Maybe some of her fangirls were insulted by what she posted.

I accidentally read the title of this post as "Once god gets pussy, he's worse than Hitler."

Archived