IGNORED

Liberals are responsible for the uglification of women

snuggles911

Have you noticed an increase in the number of ugly women over the past few decades? According to Sunshine Mary at the anti-feminist blog sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/04/21/on-the-uglification-of-modern-women/ you can blame feminism and liberalism.

Sunshine has researched the topic and quotes the following from a book by someone named Captain Capitalism:

"…what makes sex enjoyable? The answer is simple if you ignore political correctness. Physical attraction. You need to be physically attracted to your partner, just as your partner has to be physically attracted to you. And the more physically attractive each person is the better the sex is. And the better the sex is the better a VERY important, if not MOST important aspect of your biological life is.

And it is here where you will exact your toll of revenge on the left.

Understand the left, typically, though not always, are uglier than those of us on the right. This is not up for debate. All one has to do is play the game I do while driving:

“How Ugly is the Person With the Liberal Bumper Sticker?â€"

Sunshine weighs in based on her limited knowledge of women's studies: "Second wave feminism was essentially a movement started by a small group of unusually unattractive and mentally unstable women; their legacy has created an entire generation of women who seek to make themselves uglier rather than lovelier.â€

She offers this advice: "Ladies, resist the feministic uglification of your looks, your attitude, and your behavior."

And of course, you should wear dresses or skirts and pantyhose, exercise and lose weight, and put on makeup daily.

Gosh, I don't know whether to be angry at her or to feel sorry for her b/c she obviously believes women have little to offer the world outside of their looks.

well they must never have seen Rush Limbaugh This is the extreme stupid. really the only thing that makes sex good is physical attraction? so only good looking people have good sex. Well chalk one up for dump as a rock.

Lol well different physical aspects get different people hot and bothered. Doesnt she know that. :nenner:

I think a quick review of any media will tell her that women are now held up to impossibly unrealistic versions of air-brushed, teeth veneered, anorexic beauty on a 24/7 basis.

Seriously look at any tv show or movie from even 20 years ago and you see lots of average looking people, now the only time people look "average' is if they are being portrayed as fat, ugly, poor or otherwise undesirable.

Feminism was created by ugly women who want to make themselves uglier? Sure, that makes sense.

"And it is here where you will exact your toll of revenge on the left.

Understand the left, typically, though not always, are uglier than those of us on the right. This is not up for debate. All one has to do is play the game I do while driving:

“How Ugly is the Person With the Liberal Bumper Sticker?â€"

How bright is the person who's reading bumper stickers and looking for ugly drivers while driving?

How bright is the person who's reading bumper stickers and looking for ugly drivers while driving?

How ugly are you trying to find ugly people? no matter how you look on the outside if you are ugly on the inside it shows. but switch that around and it works much better. rather have not pretty and good inside then the other way around.

I've been looking and looking for a picture of Ms. Sunshine Mary on her blog - after all, if physical attractiveness increases along with anti-feminism, she must be a super model. Hmm...no pics? I'm going to assume it's because she's actually hideous.

I've been looking and looking for a picture of Ms. Sunshine Mary on her blog - after all, if physical attractiveness increases along with anti-feminism, she must be a super model. Hmm...no pics? I'm going to assume it's because she's actually hideous.

There's a photo of her on her Avatar, which appears whenever she responds to a comment. If you scroll through the comments on one of her posts you'll see it.

Ummm....isn't it unsafe to look at people in cars passing you while you're driving?

And the more physically attractive each person is the better the sex is.

I particularly noticed that "each" person has to be attractive so where are all the articles about men making themselves attractive to women.

So in addition to their profound ignorance of, well, almost everything else, they don't understand what good sex is. Boys, if you think good sex consists of groping her tits and ass, followed by furious thrusting as you gaze at her hot body and gorgeous face, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG. It ain't the size, it's the motion; in the dark, all cats are gray; etc. I've said it before, but I think this confirms it - these guys really couldn't get laid in a whore house.

Being physically attracted to your partner has more to do with your desire to initiate sex than it does the enjoyableness of the actual sex act. Putting the ending to to book, "Bonk" by Roach, under a spoiler, in case anyone wants to read it without hearing its conclusion first:

According to "Bonk," sex is more enjoyable the longer it lasts, because better orgasms happen the longer they are put off.

But don't listen to people who study sex, listen to someone on the internet who doesn't know much about sex, feminist theory, or drinking!

...the only thing uglier than a drunk man is a drunk woman.

Silly Sunshine, you don't drink to become prettier, you drink to make everyone else look pretty. Psshht.

I dare this person to find another 74 year old who was into tanning, hasn't had fillers & looks better than Germaine Greer!!!

Also in the Fundie Golden Era (50s) normal women actually looked quite frumpy. Stop looking at photos of movie stars & Jackie O & take a look at photos of suburban housewives. Not the same! IE. shiny nylons, unflattering hairstyles, big glasses.

I have always been attracted to guys society would deem a bit dorky. And I've been with a couple of pretty hot guys. In my experience and anectdata, the hot guys ain't got nothin' on the dorks. But I'm sure this little piece of b.s. just applies to women since we're just supposed to lay there and spread 'em, right?

If you are the kind of shallow, cruel-hearted person who judges others solely on their attractiveness, then I suppose you deserve the company of other shallow, pretty, conformist and cruel conservatives!

I don't mean that all conservatives are pretty and all liberals are ugly- that would be unfounded and reductive. But really, the assertion that people who are more left-leaning are less attractive does not make me think, "zomg, I must not be one of the ugly ones!" Because that sort of thing doesn't bother me; some of the prettiest people I've met have also been among the most boring and I've never felt the need to be part of the clique of the pretty and cool kids in my entire life.

Liberal people are not as likely to aim for the social conformity to which conservatives aspire. Conservatives are probably more likely to be concerned with presenting themselves as generically attractive, with typically feminine/masculine attitudes and dress, and "proper" fashionable clothing and hairstyle choices rather than avant-garde and creative choices. This makes them more likely to be perceived as attractive by the largest segment of the public. Also, women who are not valued in conservative groups for a variety of reasons (not being conventionally attractive, not being conventionally domestic, not being heterosexual, for example) are more likely to abandon that group for one which accepts them more fully. It's hardly that feminism "destroyed" prettiness and innocence; it's that there's more for women to aspire to in life than conventional attractiveness and being virgins until marriage. Feminism didn't create the frustration many women must have felt at their value being reduced in this way, but was the acknowledgment of this frustration and the desire to change the social pressures upon women to conform to traditional gender roles.

What happens if you become more conservative with age? Do you magically become prettier?

I feel sorry for SM every time she writes something on her blog. Instead of (god forbid!) asking her cheating husband for a divorce, she blames his slutty coworkers for seducing him. There is something really unhealthy with how she has completely embraced her husband despite his dreadful treatment of her (had at least 30 extramarital affairs), and writes shit about how every woman he works with would grant him any and all sexual favors on demand. Based on what she has written, her husband is probably still cheating on her, he's just gotten better at hiding it, and she is so brainwashed that she attributes it to the other women. Her misplaced anger and major cognitive dissonance make her a really nasty person.

You do a reverse Wonder Woman spin in the polling booth as soon as you select a liberal candidate. That's why polling center lines are so long these days.

And the more physically attractive each person is the better the sex is.

That is such bullshit. Good sex happens with good chemistry (that may or may not involve appearances) and an empathic partner who actually takes the time to figure out what you like and do it for you. I feel so bad for these fundie women who think the sex is bad because they're not pretty enough and don't realize that it's because they're married to a douche-bag.

That is such bullshit. Good sex happens with good chemistry (that may or may not involve appearances) and an empathic partner who actually takes the time to figure out what you like and do it for you. I feel so bad for these fundie women who think the sex is bad because they're not pretty enough and don't realize that it's because they're married to a douche-bag.

yes iti s so silly sounds like she may never had sex. So how is it my blind wife enjoys sex? lucky she can't see me :roll:

Plus the idiot thinks there is one beauty standard.

Is this the same Sunshine Mary that is a member here, posted some stupid things about how women are too emotional to make decisions and then flounced when challenged?

Archived