IGNORED

Religious Escapees on the "Katie" show today

NotALoserLikeYou

Katie Couric talks to four different women who left religious sects

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/ ... -religion/

Katie talks to four women who all left restrictive religious sects in an attempt to break free and chart their own course for their lives. What does it take to move on when your entire life has been controlled by your faith? We hear from two women, one of whom tells her story for the first time, after escaping from the secretive FLDS compound; one woman’s story of growing up in an ultra-conservative religious community, and why she says she was abandoned at age 16; and another woman who eventually broke away after her family joined a controversial church that protests military funerals.

That sounds like Flora Jessop and someone from WBC; Why not announce their names?

That sounds like Flora Jessop and someone from WBC; Why not announce their names?

I was thinking Ruby Jessop (since they said she's telling her story for the first time), but yeah, the WBC thing seems ridiculously obvious. Weird that they'd try to be vague. We all know who you're talking about.

I thought I posted another post but I guess it didnt go through. "I escaped a cult" is on Ricki Lake today as well.

I didn't get it due to news coverage of Boston marathon explosion. Son we will have a topic on that after some blog about it.

I didn't get it due to news coverage of Boston marathon explosion. Son we will have a topic on that after some blog about it.

Same here.

Archived