IGNORED

Show off your finished crochet projects

Curious

No one is going to show off any finished projects?

I will start.

This is a dress, diaper cover and hat I made for my much loved veterinarian's first baby in Nov.

greenbrown-dress.jpg

greenbrown-diapercover.jpg

greenbrown-flowerhat2.jpg

Guest Anonymous
No one is going to show off any finished projects?

I will start.

This is a dress, diaper cover and hat I made for my much loved veterinarian's first baby in Nov.

All the projects are lovely.

Also, thank you for showing me what a 'diaper cover' is. I have read about people making them but had no idea it was effectively some very fancy pants that are worn over the diaper. I imagined it was a wallet in which clean diapers were kept, and wondered how that had become such a 'thing'. :mrgreen:

Love the polka dots!!! I think I've just found my next blanket. After the lego, hello kitty, owls, rainbow, spiderman....

It's all about the never bloody ending list of "Things I want to make". I have around 20 projects on the go at one time, between all my different hobbies. Sometimes, I'll just devote a whole month to finishing things off!

All the projects are lovely.

Also, thank you for showing me what a 'diaper cover' is. I have read about people making them but had no idea it was effectively some very fancy pants that are worn over the diaper. I imagined it was a wallet in which clean diapers were kept, and wondered how that had become such a 'thing'. :mrgreen:

Well that one is mainly decorative to match the dress, but some people make wool ones (or felted ones) that are meant to go over cloth diapers to act as a um..I'm not really up on my cloth diapering terms, but I think soaker is the right word. So they don't leak all over the place.

I just make them to go with dresses because I think it's nice to have a matching set. I actually made socks as well, but you can only attach 3 pics, so I posted the hat rather than the socks :)

Here they are, though.

post-132-14451996053449_thumb.jpg

Here is the back of the dress, too:

post-132-14451996054138_thumb.jpg

Everyone is so creative!

I love that layette Curious. The colours are gorgeous and really unusual for baby clothes. I got really sick of pastels when my kids were tiny, but deeper colours can be hard to find unless you want to go to more expensive brands.

Everyone is so creative!

I love that layette Curious. The colours are gorgeous and really unusual for baby clothes. I got really sick of pastels when my kids were tiny, but deeper colours can be hard to find unless you want to go to more expensive brands.

I asked my vet what color she wanted for the baby and she said greens and she had a green shirt on and said like this! I was kinda "for the baby?" and she said yes! So she got several non-baby colored things. Almost everything had green in it. I am a little over green right now ;)

Here is another one I did for her. My husband picked this yarn:

post-132-14451996055023_thumb.jpg

post-132-14451996055334_thumb.jpg

post-132-14451996055709_thumb.jpg

Curious: pattern or it didn't happen!

Those are freeking BEAUTIFUL.

Pattern for which? I'm happy to share :)

Archived